Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this hotel was gifted, in Dubai if you have a different surname they will give you two separate rooms. Crazy but happened to me and my partner with an airline delay.
Is this because it was gifted or delayed? My husband and I stayed in Dubai loads of times before we were married and never had that problem. If they spoke to me they referred to me as Mrs Nightmare and I just responded but it was clear from my passport we weren’t married

Reactions: 9
To be fair though, she doesn’t have a job, has millions in the bank and a nanny to take care of her child. I don’t see how she can’t find the time to exercise and eat right 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely! She doesn't appreciate what she has and doesn't value the amount of free time she has. But we should not think that because of all this she MUST look a certain way.

When I’m talking about letting herself go I don’t mean weight. She makes no effort with her appearance, she goes for the Miss Trunchball look, scraping her hair back and wears an oversized tracksuit every single day when looking good and influencing people is literally her job. It’s like she’s given up completely then edits herself to oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When I’m talking about letting herself go I don’t mean weight. She makes no effort with her appearance, she goes for the Miss Trunchball look, scraping her hair back and wears an oversized tracksuit every single day when looking good and influencing people is literally her job. It’s like she’s given up completely then edits herself to oblivion.
This is true, she could wash her hair and put on makeup.

Reactions: 25
I saw Molly in the Atlantis royal and can confirm she is a LOT smaller than she looks in pics she actually looked great! Was massively surprised her pics online do not do her justice she’s very petite and quite small in height compared to what I thought. She was on her own when I saw her! d

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I saw Molly in the Atlantis royal and can confirm she is a LOT smaller than she looks in pics she actually looked great! Was massively surprised her pics online do not do her justice she’s very petite and quite small in height compared to what I thought. She was on her own when I saw her! d
Is that you Molly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I thought we’d already established that she’s clearly had lipo or whatever else she’s had, she still edits her photos majorly but we know she had a lot of weight taken off?

Reactions: 20
WE don't care what size Molly is, SHE is the one editing her pics to make herself a size 8! All we are pointing out is if she is unhappy about her weight then she has the means to do something about it.

Reactions: 39
Id love to know what co-parenting will actually look like between them, obviously Bambi will be with the nanny anyway but I can imagine they'll have some nasty fights around school/if she's raised as a traveler

Absolutely this is what people aren't getting she has presenter herself as a model for PLT and other things buts she isn't doing the atheistic for them. She's got lazy and is wearing her prison tracksuits all the time.

If this is what she wants it's fine but her social engagement is going to drop through floor.

Reactions: 14
WE don't care what size Molly is, SHE is the one editing her pics to make herself a size 8! All we are pointing out is if she is unhappy about her weight then she has the means to do something about it.
This this this!!

She’s clearly unhappy with how she looks hence her constant photoshopping, yet she has plenty of time and money to fix it and feel better about herself.

Reactions: 14
Absolute utter bullshit.
I’ve heard completely different from people who have seen her about recently, they said they couldn’t recognise her because she looked nothing like her photos she was far bigger and stumpier 😂 GTFO of here with your BS

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s been a 100% improvement in how she looks since her love island era but to be fair she was still a teenager then so was still maturing. To be fair to her she’s capable if looking quite attractive when she makes an effort, and I mean what you see in her videos rather than her photoshopped instagram photos.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.