Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveanatter

VIP Member
Apparently that’s a major perk of being a young mum, you are way more likely to bounce back (hate the term but have to use it in this context) and you have way more energy for kids…. Can anyone confirm or deny. Have had mine in my early to mid 30s and it’s defo a chore carving out time to dress up and have time for self care! Maybe having 3 with bad colic, reflux and allergies didn’t help my cause although!
I had my first at 24 and yes definitely more energy than at 30 with my last! Also never left house anything other than made up with my first and who knows if it’s age or more kids but I definitely do not now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

GalGal

VIP Member
Yeah likely, they probably already had tickets etc to Dubai so went anyway. Molly managed to get the ring but looks like she might not make it down the aisle.
She also didn't comment when he announced his acting role- I think they're splitting but dont want to say yet

Joemamammamamama

Has anyone seen this new mansion on rightmove? or any website?
I think this is the one that was on the TikTok, obviously no proof it was true. Doesn’t say Sold STC or anything so doubtful. To be fair though it looks exactly how she’d want, ✨white and beige everywhere✨

GalGal

VIP Member
I do not feel sorry for this cheap stuff brand but, a decent theory on why the relationship may have some strains now

View attachment 2917466
These photos are terrible, the fact is there would have been hundreds to choose from and they picked these as the best from the shoot …
If i was looking for an influencer to promote a brand I would never think Molly was a standout candidate from this rubbish.
---
Lurch will be heading to Saudi soon for his brother’s fight. I wonder if MM will be joining him, alone or with the child and nannies too. She might even take Tay Blu or whatever she’s called as she doesn’t seem to go anywhere without her these days
wearing another black outfit sitting with her face buried in her phone instead of watching the fight others paid to watch.
We all hang on to clothes we’re unlikely to ever fit back into. She Probably thinks ‘I’ll wear tracksuits in the day and baggy clothes to events until I get my love island body back’. The truth is she isn’t going to get her 19 year old pre baby body back. God knows I wish I could get my 19 year old body back! She needs to embrace her life know and/or change her diet and exercise habits to be the best version of her current self.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Srb93

I won’t lie I wear tracksuits/lounge wear 99.9% of the time, they hide my lumps and bumps and tbh I don’t like putting a nice outfit on unless I have time to wash/blow dry my hair and do my makeup which is rarely ever.
The MIU MIU shoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
prob wear them with a tracksuit

• Haha

Alexis123

Why the fuck is bambis cot in the doorway? Did you see how far the cot is from the actual bedroom. So stupid and irresponsible you never know who's hanging around.
I noticed that but didn’t want to comment on it first as not a parent, but I find it odd she was well out of sight, normally I’ve seen parents at least have the cot in the same room.

but maybe it would give her a feeling of her own room like at home???

they go on holiday so often I’d be shocked if she’s got a good bedtime routine going on, poor thing has been taken from country to country every month since they popped out.

noseyparker999

No pretty standard to not have every Tom dick and Harry up on the table. Not even groomsmen and bridesmaids make it normally. Just bride groom parents and best man and maid of honour if you want them…

JJBS

20 super random “celebs” became M&S ambassadors yesterday, my feed was full of announcements. So it must be a bizarre marketing strategy from M&S.
Haha yeah they staggered them like the bloody strictly line up or something, how many did they need, everyone seemed pretty hyped for the first few and then it was just a bit of a bloodbath in the comments after that 🤣

Reactions: 6

rhino

14 month olds do eat in places other than the UK though, this is mad
Oh 100% but personally it would worry me that they wouldn't have suitable options available I wouldn't take for granted I can feed me baby anywhere, as they got older it's a bit different but the last you want is a screaming baby !

Reactions: 6