Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smithmirage

The most amount of emotion I’ve ever seen of Bambi in her latest story
i'm glad to see her acting like that, she seems to be getting more personality now. i know social media can be deceiving but does seem like molly spends more time with her since the maldives trip. she definitely only had her to be a mini molly and then was shocked when she was the most expressionless baby for a year and she had to do things for her. molly just wants any easy life and cute things to post for stories which bambi is giving her now

Reactions: 8

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I think they're still on the thread a few pages back, but here they are!

Also who is this meant to be 🙃
Ahh that’s the one - thank you! Sorry thought this was what got deleted. I wonder if she’ll ever address what is going on with her arm lumps?

Now claiming they had a car crash with an old lady who drove into Lurch’s car on a country lane as they were driving home from a ‘date night’. Even that doesn’t make them any less dull 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow

tanamaz

No, she defo did a post cos I saw it and that’s how I knew it was Fran’s birthday
Yeah, it came up on her insta stories. I noticed she usually posts birthday messages later that night bc Steph birthday was two/three weeks before

GalGal

VIP Member
Shows how bloody boring Molly is. Are her last few clogs worth watching? I can’t even be assed to click on her YouTube anymore. I suppose if they really are getting married the wedding stuff might be mildly interesting.

loveanatter

VIP Member
14 month olds do eat in places other than the UK though, this is mad
And they will have had the club rooms or whatever they’re called at the main hotel with access to food/drink all day. In a family resort. So an area with food/snacks available 90% of the time too…. My 14 month old wouldn’t even know where to start with a pouch but maybe the nannies have failed them there 😂

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Don’t think he can ski so he must be confined to the chalet
Probably doesn't want to be there with this gaggle of idiots.

He could have lessons whilst he's there for skiing, but we don't know if he has any upcoming contracts that might be jeopardized if he injures himself.

ThirdWorldGlam

I do not feel sorry for this cheap stuff brand but, a decent theory on why the relationship may have some strains now

1714944831403.png

• Haha

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure either through room service or the concierge, or a delivery service you could have got something delivered to them.

Just sounds like she's Mollie just does pouches because its easy and she's lazy.

GalGal

VIP Member
no job, home gym and money for personal trainer.
I get y brands use to use her - she was the known name when love island was a big thing. But now, why choose her over any other reality knob?
---

Why not give it away? There’s no point having over 3 moisturisers - they go out of date, after opening they’ll start to deteriorate, and you shouldn’t be using that much change of ingredients constantly on your skin. So it’s al BS.
Every woman who uses products will have their go-tos. They don’t change every 2 minutes!
Yeah and I don't know about others but I but perfumes/moisturisers etc. a bottle at a time. I might get two if there's a BOGOF but you'll never find a stock of 30 in my cupboard.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what’s happening, she’s been really inactive lately and even in Zoe’s birthday vlog she seemed not in high spirits…

smithmirage

Sky pool villa @ Atlantis £1kish a night with a min stay. The room is available from tomorrow so begs the question where is she heading next?
she had a lot of clothes hanging up and put in the drawers so I can't see her moving hotels. she surely must be staying there a while for the amount she had but who knows with the way she goes on

noseyparker999

It might normally be £100k to stay there but influencers will get a discount. Wait out for a post about where they stayed at the end of it or something…

that, or they’ve all chipped in. Perrie and Ricky aren’t short of money either!!