Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
I think it looks more like hers tbh it’s really grubby and filthy .she was walking around with an angel from lilo and stitch in her shoulder wasn’t she .. so nothing puts past her .
She’s prob jel of B cos she has to adult now 🙄

Reactions: 7

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
To be fair water is the highest ingredient in most skincare. Water based moisturisers are more hydrating than oil based ones
Yes, in cheaper brands. Water is hydrating and oil is moisturising. Also, oil molecules are much bigger than water’s, the bigger the molecule, the more it helps the skin from loosing moisture. The profit mark-up on Molly’s products for the quality is huuuuge, people buy it because it’s hers, I feel sorry for anyone parting money on her products when they could get much better 😫. Even the packaging is box standard.

maee

My question is how do you peak looks wise at 19? Surely you would glow up and how do you steadily decline In appearance over 5 years, she’s still so young.

She definitely has peaked in high school vibes…
I had my first kid at 19 it was definitely all down here from there 😂😂 although my second was at 21 which probably didn't help 😂

She was heavy on the fillers and then not using them does age you. I wouldnt really say she's let herself her go as such but she's definitely not leaning into all the hair extensions and fuller stuff anymore

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Fat chance , it will be the dryest hen in history. They all look sober , id be balls deep in a pub crawl with strippers drinking out of my belly button by now 😂
I think more dryer In more ways than one. It's going to be boring as hell.

And Molly you ain't that famous you don't need a bodyguard.

lauralaw35

Apparently that’s a major perk of being a young mum, you are way more likely to bounce back (hate the term but have to use it in this context) and you have way more energy for kids…. Can anyone confirm or deny. Have had mine in my early to mid 30s and it’s defo a chore carving out time to dress up and have time for self care! Maybe having 3 with bad colic, reflux and allergies didn’t help my cause although!
I’d say it’s more genetics. I had my first at 37 and back to pre pregnancy weight within 10 weeks. Agree I find it a chore to dress up nowadays!

alwaystiredasheck

Found myself procrastinating at work and watched MMs latest vlog and she just constantly lies!!!! ‘My mum is always coming to visit Bambi they’re amazing grandparents’ and ‘I haven’t left the house’

Also when she talks about Bambi being really sensitive to noise is that not meaning neurodivergent? I know nothing about children or their development but have a few neurodivergent friends and was just reading all the stuff on here about Bambi not engaging a lot and I wanted to hear more educated opinions on this

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Looks like Tommy's flew over to Saudi for his brothers fight and Molly is back in Manchester, she's clocking console pointless airmiles this year.

Pickles1360

if she is pregnant will this one be called thumper... continuing paying homage to her fav Disney film and to her "wonderful" boxer fiancé Timmy?

• Haha

JRH2022

Chatty Member
omg yes!!! I'm sorry I know this is Molly's thread but I actually can not stand Zoe she is the biggest beg its so embarrassing!! Even seeing pics of her makes me cringe soooo hard she doesn't fit in at all. If she wasn't Molly's sister she wouldn't get a second look in from anyone loool even her voice EVERYTHING literally makes me ill. Like she defo loves the fact shes the 'main girl's' sister as that's the only thing gives her some clout if she was perrie's sister I actually think they would be mean girls towards her!
Are you on Zoe’s thread on here?? Everyone feels exactly like you about her too 🤣

Reminds me of the line from that old
Uk sitcom the IT Crowd ‘you’ve got spunk and balls, and I like that in a woman’. (He meant she was a confident, fearless business woman)
Yes I was thinking of the American quote “you got spunk kid”. Meaning exactly that, u got that life and confidence in you. Maybe I’ve just picked this up from dad’s old cowboy movies. But yes defo depending on context depends on meaning. I think the It crowd probably purposely used the word spunk knowing the two meanings and I’m assuming it was Chris Morris’ character who always said silly sexual things.