Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
Yes I was thinking of the American quote “you got spunk kid”. Meaning exactly that, u got that life and confidence in you. Maybe I’ve just picked this up from dad’s old cowboy movies. But yes defo depending on context depends on meaning. I think the It crowd probably purposely used the word spunk knowing the two meanings and I’m assuming it was Chris Morris’ character who always said silly sexual things.
It was Reynholm the younger who took over after his dad committed suicide. And yes it was absolutely used with the double meaning to get laughs.

Reactions: 6

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
Wtaf.. with baggy arse hanging jeans and these shoes 🤦🏽‍♀️.. reminds me of the polishing a turd quote 🙄.
---
With her perfectly lined up VCs🤮

• Haha
So who is that she’s there with? Someone with a ginormous big toe. But it was a painted toenail so I assume it’s not Lurch’s but you never know these days I guess.

Maybe it’s Nanny Big Toe. The baby was smiling so we must assume a nanny was in the room.

She’s lapping up all this speculation by the way. Any engagement helps her to stay relevant.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the pap pics at the airport??? She's definitely had surgery because the fat on her face is still the same. When you lose weight naturally, your face also slims a lot. I know she has a box head but the fat is visibly still there. Don't know who the pixie face on instagram is lol
Looke nothing like the pics shes uploaded

Attachments

GalGal

VIP Member
I find it weird she never mentions the wedding! Like don’t you get engaged in order to get married? It’s like she’s got the ring and that’s enough for her. No mention of any kind of planning or thoughts about how they may do it whatsoever.
I thought they mentioned wedding planning in a vlog? They were going to church so they could marry in a church???

GalGal

VIP Member
I wonder if Zoe’s got a wedding planner so she can have some professional input into how her guests should be arranged? 😉

• Haha
  • Wow

GalGal

VIP Member
When I was a fresher at Uni of Manchester, me and my friends were invited into his VIP section at a club along with a lot of other girls. At the end of the night he discreetly invited a bunch of us for an afterparty and then left through a back entrance with 2 of the girls from the table. I have several other friends that have similar stories involving him. Make of that what you will 🥴
When he was with Molly or before??

Perrie might have got a contact for a bit of the old Columbian and Tommy wants to put in a order.

Apologies to anyone called Perrie but I can't hear the name and not think of these guys.
Other way round I think! I think Tommy has/is the contact and is letting Perrie know! Think India would have been involved too…

wonder if Molly spots it or

Jas28

Chatty Member
Honestly I thought the same. I’d rather have back up food so don’t blame her for saying this.

Back to hating Molly. They are away again this weekend. She really wants to escape adult life as much as possible doesn’t she. All the holidays and hotel stays so she can be waited on hand and foot
She won’t be able to do that once Bambi starts school and needs routine

Reactions: 5

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

It’s so shitty of her that she’s sent Zoe to fucking tesco to get her birthday food, to sit in her house. She didn’t even make effort to look nice for her sisters birthday or make any kind of a fuss she didn’t even bother getting her some nice balloons or making her a cute cake with her precious mixing machine.
Zoe deserves a lot better IMO.
Hold on so she’s an M&S ambassador talking on a video about Tesco?!
I shop in m&s and have not seen her or Tony on any ads in store nor would it make any sense to their existing customer base and the 20 yr old fiats who would be influenced by them are not doing the weekly shop 😂

Reactions: 5