Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because when molly went on love island she had the typical blonde bombshell, slightly traveller look which Tommy is accustomed too. Bleach blonde hair extensions, skinny and tanned with vaneers and fillers and that’s the girl Tommy signed up for. She rapidly changed her appearance and looks completely different, it’s not what he signed up for.

We have such a double standard when is come to men letting themselves go and getting the ick from them. We are allowed to say it about men but not women. Tommy is well within his rights to not like molly anymore as she let herself go completely.
This, she just doesn’t make an effort at all appearance wise which was a recent topic on here. It’s personality too, Molly is posh and uptight compared to the other girls. He had more fun with them and they managed to bring out an actual personality from him

Reactions: 22
This, she just doesn’t make an effort at all appearance wise which was a recent topic on here. It’s personality too, Molly is posh and uptight compared to the other girls. He had more fun with them and they managed to bring out an actual personality from him
I always think about his career as well Molly doesn’t watch him fight because SHE can’t take it yet Paris (Tyson’s wife) stands cheering him on, screaming, shouting, supporting on the front row. In my opinion Tommy would want someone like that rather than how Molly is.

Reactions: 21
I think it might be a bit strong to say she let herself go completely. She filled out a bit in the nearly five years they’ve been together and of course she had a baby. She was only 19 when she went on love island so her body was bound to still be changing. There was also some ‘tattle’ that Tommy is a very controlling boyfriend with Molly and was with at least one ex girlfriend, not allowing revealing clothing.
My question is how do you peak looks wise at 19? Surely you would glow up and how do you steadily decline In appearance over 5 years, she’s still so young.

She definitely has peaked in high school vibes…

Reactions: 22
The problem with building your entire life around aesthetics is that the real stuff isn’t pretty. Long term relationships are often boring and can involve hard work. Having a kid is the hardest and least glam thing you will ever do. Suddenly the Instagram perfect life Molly & Tommy created after love island isn’t so shiny anymore, and they’ve got nothing of substance to fall back on. Life isn’t one long fairytale.

Reactions: 41
Tommy still goes out a LOT to Manchester clubs, clubs in Dubai etc. you just don’t see it a lot as he stays in the VIP areas. Seeing all those girls constantly that do look a lot like the Love Island Molly / standard influencer must definitely have him thinking when he gets home to Miss Frumpy Greasy Hair Tracksuit. It’s insanely boring watching someone’s Youtube when their entire personality is pretending to like iced coffee, FaceGym and grey tracksuits. Try living with them, I’d be bored too.

It’s easy to make excuses for her constantly as naturally being a mum I do think there’s a level of wanting to be casual especially if you’re doing long days at places like Disney, but when her baby is over one now and she’s made no effort to bounce back in terms of body or styling herself again duck me it’s not shocking the relationship is stagnated. Her days of wearing Oh Polly probably is over, she’s not naturally a party girl - that’s fine. But does it really have to be the same oversized tracksuit three times too big for her every day of the bloody week? I don’t believe in dressing to try to impress men, especially the one you’re settled down and have a child with - but making an effort SOME of the time would be nice

2022 vs 2024. If she’d of posted like she does now years ago, she would not have this following.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
From what Tommy has posted he’s in a different room but in the same hotel.
If this hotel was gifted, in Dubai if you have a different surname they will give you two separate rooms. Crazy but happened to me and my partner with an airline delay.

Reactions: 5
My question is how do you peak looks wise at 19? Surely you would glow up and how do you steadily decline In appearance over 5 years, she’s still so young.

I had my first kid at 19 it was definitely all down here from there 😂😂 although my second was at 21 which probably didn't help 😂

She was heavy on the fillers and then not using them does age you. I wouldnt really say she's let herself her go as such but she's definitely not leaning into all the hair extensions and fuller stuff anymore

Reactions: 7
It’s easy to make excuses for her constantly as naturally being a mum I do think there’s a level of wanting to be casual especially if you’re doing long days at places like Disney, but when her baby is over one now and she’s made no effort to bounce back in terms of body or styling herself again duck me it’s not shocking the relationship is stagnated. Her days of wearing Oh Polly probably is over, she’s not naturally a party girl - that’s fine. But does it really have to be the same oversized tracksuit three times too big for her every day of the bloody week? I don’t believe in dressing to try to impress men, especially the one you’re settled down and have a child with - but making an effort SOME of the time would be nice
Tbh I’ve been like this myself on and off from I had a baby 3 years ago and have struggled a lot with depression since I had her, just haven’t cared much about my appearance since, not sticking up for her but she could be depressed for all we know a few people have mentioned here a few times about her possibly being depressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve put on about 4 stone since I was 19 🤣 I definitely think when you are 19/20/21 that is when you are at your peak! And to think I thought I was ‘fat’ back then 🥲 but I do agree that she definitely comes across as depressed and lacking motivation for anything

Reactions: 26

This! Women (and men too), get better with years. We don't deteriorate when we reach 25. It's not all downhill after 21 until we die 😀 she has let herself go, it's a fact

Reactions: 14
I’ve put on about 4 stone since I was 19 🤣 I definitely think when you are 19/20/21 that is when you are at your peak! And to think I thought I was ‘fat’ back then 🥲 but I do agree that she definitely comes across as depressed and lacking motivation for anything
Not for everyone, some people glow up in their late twenties early thirties and even older. Especially if you now have money to look after yourself in terms of style hair confidence etc and didn’t before

• Heart
Reactions: 21

As she’s come into money since love island her teeth have markedly improved and don’t look like bloody turkey teeth anymore. She has gained weight but most women do after a baby and entering their 20s. I guess she could make more of an effort working out etc and they both seem to have utterly shocking diets but he reins it in a bit when he’s got a fight coming up.
other than that I just think her style has changed and matured, she’s more into neutrals and natural makeup. I also believe the rumours that Tommy prohibits revealing clothes.
---
IMG_1804.jpeg

she looks better now than in her x box controller phase. At least she can afford decent veneers and subtle fillers now. Agree she could do something about diet and excersie. Her poor diet will really catch up with her in her 30s.
---
I always think about his career as well Molly doesn’t watch him fight because SHE can’t take it yet Paris (Tyson’s wife) stands cheering him on, screaming, shouting, supporting on the front row. In my opinion Tommy would want someone like that rather than how Molly is.
Molly does go to Tommys fights, she just sits on her phone the whole time!

As soon as Molly came out of love island she was into grey tracksuits, it might be she just did her hair and makeup for the cameras.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am shocked that so many of you say that she should exercise and lose weight. She put some weight, but she is not fat or obese ffs. I know she edits her photos, but you should go to the thread about Lidia Baylis Zullo to see what the real editing problems are.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As she’s come into money since love island her teeth have markedly improved and don’t look like bloody turkey teeth anymore. She has gained weight but most women do after a baby and entering their 20s. I guess she could make more of an effort working out etc and they both seem to have utterly shocking diets but he reins it in a bit when he’s got a fight coming up.
other than that I just think her style has changed and matured, she’s more into neutrals and natural makeup. I also believe the rumours that Tommy prohibits revealing clothes.
---
View attachment 2930482
she looks better now than in her x box controller phase. At least she can afford decent veneers and subtle fillers now. Agree she could do something about diet and excersie. Her poor diet will really catch up with her in her 30s.
---

Molly does go to Tommys fights, she just sits on her phone the whole time!

As soon as Molly came out of love island she was into grey tracksuits, it might be she just did her hair and makeup for the cameras.
I didn’t say she doesn’t go I said she doesn’t watch. I’ve seen her ringside with her head down - that must be a great support to him when he looks out and everyone is cheering him on but her.

Reactions: 4
If Tommy is that shallow to become uninterested in her because her body has changed then he’s just completely brain dead. Lots of women fluctuate in weight. He had a child with her and wants to marry her so personally I think the relationship is breaking down because of tommys behaviour. It’s clear they love one another but they really don’t get along. Probably doesn’t help when tommys family are telling her this is just how men in our community behave and then you’ve probably got mollys family telling her this is so wrong he has no respect for you etc.

I do think the ski trip away bugged her as she’s probably already been feeling insecure due to everything Tommy has done and then he’s in front of her face giving attention to her friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If Tommy is that shallow to become uninterested in her because her body has changed then he’s just completely brain dead. Lots of women fluctuate in weight. He had a child with her and wants to marry her so personally I think the relationship is breaking down because of tommys behaviour. It’s clear they love one another but they really don’t get along. Probably doesn’t help when tommys family are telling her this is just how men in our community behave and then you’ve probably got mollys family telling her this is so wrong he has no respect for you etc.

I do think the ski trip away bugged her as she’s probably already been feeling insecure due to everything Tommy has done and then he’s in front of her face giving attention to her friends.
Remember when he got home from his fight when Bambi was first born and the first thing he commented on was her body. You see it in the video, it was mentioned on here also when it happened.

Reactions: 9
Remember when he got home from his fight when Bambi was first born and the first thing he commented on was her body. You see it in the video, it was mentioned on here also when it happened.
Remind me of this ….

I am shocked that so many of you say that she should exercise and lose weight. She put some weight, but she is not fat or obese ffs. I know she edits her photos, but you should go to the thread about Lidia Baylis Zullo to see what the real editing problems are.
To be fair though, she doesn’t have a job, has millions in the bank and a nanny to take care of her child. I don’t see how she can’t find the time to exercise and eat right 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Tommy still goes out a LOT to Manchester clubs, clubs in Dubai etc. you just don’t see it a lot as he stays in the VIP areas. Seeing all those girls constantly that do look a lot like the Love Island Molly / standard influencer must definitely have him thinking when he gets home to Miss Frumpy Greasy Hair Tracksuit. It’s insanely boring watching someone’s Youtube when their entire personality is pretending to like iced coffee, FaceGym and grey tracksuits. Try living with them, I’d be bored too.

2022 vs 2024. If she’d of posted like she does now years ago, she would not have this following.
Does anyone else think she dresses more ‘modest’ now as a mum to avoid comments about looking a certain way? She might not think it’s acceptable to wear tight dresses, and not fit into them anymore either.

Does anyone else think she dresses more ‘modest’ now as a mum to avoid comments about looking a certain way? She might not think it’s acceptable to wear tight dresses, and not fit into them anymore either.
I think it’s more likely the theory that Tommy is controlling about the way is dresses because she started dressing that way very soon after leaving love island, it’s not a new thing since she had Bambi.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.