Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
The likes on her grid posts whilst still high..seem to be gone down a lot from what used to be!!
Are people finally seeing through her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
I wonder what she’ll do for money when her relevancy eventually does run dry. She’s used to having plenty from a young age so if they do become cash strapped I wonder how she’ll cope tightening her belt.
Absolutely what a lot of these influencers forget it is a finite career until someone more relevant comes along and takes your place, and you have Tommy who yeah has made a few quid fighting YouTubers but in normal boxing he can't command those high fees.

There will come a time when it all drys up and they will end up selling a lot of stuff, I can't see either of them are bright enough to make investments so their future is comfortable as it's all about the now.

zeezaag

I feel like £4m could get you a much nicer house in a much nicer location, with lovely sea views or something
Cheshire is a very desirable place though. It’s right next to the countryside for those who like green space, 20 mins from Manchester on the train, to London in hour and half. Lots of rich neighbours. Theres a reason why influencers have decided to all live there. There’s a reason she’d get a lot more for her money if she lived somewhere else. A place with seaside views nice if you’re into that and ready to retire or something but for a lot of people who are out about and needs to get to the airports and big cities quickly it makes no sense to do that. And we’ve clearly seen that she spends all her time going to London or flying off somewhere.
---
The one that’s been in all the TikTok’s I’ve seen and that has apparently ‘been confirmed’ as their new one is this one: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/131581541. It makes sense it’s this one as it’s a gated community with security which is the problem with their current one.
How does everyone already know where she’s off to? And why wouldn’t she keep it more of a secret about the new place considering she was robbed last time wasn’t she??

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Fuck me is this fashion nowadays? The “I rummaged around in the lost and found box and chucked on whatever was in there” look?

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
It’s common for people to get replicas made of expensive rings, so maybe she’s done that? If she hasn’t, she’s a moron.

Plus she needs to have the ring with her (either the real one or a fake) because she has to take it on and off periodically for photos to keep the stupid press guessing game going of are they or aren’t they together. She’s loving the attention 🙄

Her manager will no doubt have told that in her game, there’s no such thing as negative publicity. I saw some clueless minion fan on another site saying “why can’t the press just leave them alone? Clearly too thick to realise that if the press did leave them alone they’d literally shrivel up and die.
I genuinely believe that’s why she wanted such a massive ring. 1 to show off, and 2 because it’s so impractical to wear daily, she can always use that as an excuse to take it on and off instead of the reality of her being childish enough to take it off every time they argue.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Whoever said she is suffering from mental health issues hit the nail on the head but I think she has suffered for longer than we realise…

she basically admitted when she had Bambi that she had a baby because she felt lonely. She said something along the lines of now she doesn’t feel alone now (this was when she was pregnant)

it’s my assumption that she had a baby for three reasons:

1. To make Tommy stay with her and get that Fury name in blood so she’s always be tied to him and fame in some facet.

2. Her own self esteem and lonelyness. She thought a baby would give her self worth and make her less lonely.

3. Money. Influencer brand deals, content, baby in the thumbnails. Like it or not, family vlogging rakes it in.
4. She thought she wouldn’t be able to conceive naturally because of her endo and got caught out 🤷‍♀️

When he was with Molly or before??
When he was with her, this was in 2022.
---
Was this at Impossible/China/Liv/Cirque?

He frequents Impossible mainly now, purely because his best friend Rio runs it on a Saturday so he can swan freely into VIP and have curtains pulled for him.
It was at History which has since been shut down. I've never seen him in any of the other clubs but a lot of my friends have seen him in Impossible a lot. They said he's either on his phone all night or off his face on God knows what whenever they've seen him in there, but they haven't seen him be inappropriate with any women in there.

Then again, there is curtains like you say, so maybe he's just gotten better at being discreet.

Last edited:

wordzalad

VIP Member
Wonder if there’s some scandal brewing. Sometimes if something is going to leak the people are told a few days before

Traazers

VIP Member
Look for ingredients that your skin needs, spots - salicylic acid, damaged skin - ceramides, dehydrated skin - hylarounic acid etc. Your skin will be different to others so a product that they’ll love, you might hate. For example, I’m so oily, I cannot use greasy moisturisers that people tend to love. Follow Dr Anjali Mahto on insta, she is a dermatologist who is passionate about helping people with information, she isn’t an influencer who gets paid to say something is good.

Has anyone noticed Molly’s bodycare range is in TKMaxx 🤣🤣 as expected, nobody wanted to pay £25 for a tub of cream that had thee most cheapest, drying ingredients known in the skincare industry. The main ingredient was ‘aqua’ ffs 🙈. It should be glycerin, oil or shea butter or something, not bloody water!
To be fair water is the highest ingredient in most skincare. Water based moisturisers are more hydrating than oil based ones

Jas28

Chatty Member
Was this at Impossible/China/Liv/Cirque?

He frequents Impossible mainly now, purely because his best friend Rio runs it on a Saturday so he can swan freely into VIP and have curtains pulled for him.
Ive never seen those guys on any of his posts or stories

mmae

also shes barely organised it just paid some hen company to sort it all out im sure