Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
When has she ever missed out on a chance to flash the huge rock on her engagement ring? 🤔

Reactions: 8

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Where were they reading the sodium levels of all these meals they didn’t want the kids to have anyway? They were quite happy gobbling it all up themselves 😂
You’re telling me they could get a cheese tomato pasta anywhere??? Pish off molly-melt

• Haha

Cemma25

So turns out there’s a big difference in what’s “appropriate” food to Molly vs the rest of the world. Within 2 minutes of clicking the first few restaurants off Disneyland Paris’ website there are MULTIPLE choices for kids menus- chicken breast, chicken burger, hamburger, tomato/mozz salad, Babybel cheese, various fruits, linguine pasta and tomato sauce (and the “not so healthy” hot dogs, fries, chicken nuggets, etc). I won’t even look at any more menus. Either she doesn’t have Bambi eating normal table food or she couldn’t be bothered to spend 1 hour out of her busy 24 to look up menus….. my bet is both actually.
Exactly!!I I don’t understand how she said there was no food, There are least 25 restaurants/food stops in the park, loads with children's menus, loads of restaurants, there’s even a mcdonalds. Pouches are fine when you’re busy/on the go but you can also buy baby food there anyway so what is she talking about??

Sorry but she’s stupid for advertising that jewellery, didn’t need to even take it
It’s common for people to get replicas made of expensive rings, so maybe she’s done that? If she hasn’t, she’s a moron.

Plus she needs to have the ring with her (either the real one or a fake) because she has to take it on and off periodically for photos to keep the stupid press guessing game going of are they or aren’t they together. She’s loving the attention 🙄

Her manager will no doubt have told that in her game, there’s no such thing as negative publicity. I saw some clueless minion fan on another site saying “why can’t the press just leave them alone? Clearly too thick to realise that if the press did leave them alone they’d literally shrivel up and die.

whoisit123456789

Yeah that’s what I thought, the actual bridal party will be at the top table.
Yes it will just be the bridal party on the top table, no cling ons. Bride, groom, brides parents, grooms parents, maid of honour & best man, then bridesmaids & groomsmans. (Not in that order, but that’s it generally). Some people will do it a little different, maybe have grandparents or whagever on it, or maybe little ones flowergirl etc. but never +1s😂 unless Tommy has a valid need to be on it, ie he’s Danny’s best man he won’t be, even then he wouldn’t necessarily be beside Molly

Truthtales

In the recent pics of her at that posh hotel I’m sorry but she is dressed like she is homeless or like the fire alarm went off and she grabbed the first things she could and got out! In my opinion (and I don’t know if this has been addressed because I dip in and out so I’m sorry if it has) she made far more effort with herself and her looks before Love Island where she blogged clothing hauls etc. Now I feel like it’s sloth attire 24/7 but because it’s designer she thinks it’s ok 🙃
She can't do a clothing haul bc she's unrelatable to majority of her fiat 500s 🤣 they can't get loewe on Alibaba 🤣
---
Wish there were some MM in the wild from the w/e

• Haha

loveanatter

VIP Member
Yeah still very much so involved but keeps it away from her socials for some reason. Maybe because she makes so much money from the people below her that she doesn’t need to or she doesn’t want her “girl gang” knowing about it
That’s how she knows Perrie I assume as she is similar x

• Wow

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Was gonna say neither am I. I’ve unfortunately had a villa robbed in Ibiza and it’s so unsettling, everything is organised by the villa owners/gangs etc. she has jewellery worth more than people’s houses which she has on in the bikini pic she posted of her and Zoe so of course she wants a bodyguard
Definitely! I know people who have also had a villa robbed in Ibiza I’d never stay in a villa there because of it, hotels only. I think she’s insane to be wearing that jewellery and watch there they’re known to rip them off people and there’s even been stories about people nearly getting their hands cut off for watches just to flex on Instagram is not worth it 🤢🤢🤢

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
A boozy/party hen is a nightmare if you aren’t that type of person. I’m not that type of person either, Ibiza would be my worst nightmare for a hen do, I’d much rather a spa weekend 😅😅

• Heart

sneeeza

It was at the end of the tax year too, so she can claim any expenses as a tax deduction. It's all business with Fran 💰
Exactly! Something as expensive as that and the way Molly likes to spend to think she really dropped on a fan turned friend like that! loool no it was for sure gifted or like you said Tax deduction! Anything they do is strategically planned and for a reason.

wordzalad

VIP Member
But she’ll still say it’s just lighting and make up….

and about 5 different filters and 20 minutes on facetune 🤣