Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nightmareonbondstreet

If this hotel was gifted, in Dubai if you have a different surname they will give you two separate rooms. Crazy but happened to me and my partner with an airline delay.
Is this because it was gifted or delayed? My husband and I stayed in Dubai loads of times before we were married and never had that problem. If they spoke to me they referred to me as Mrs Nightmare and I just responded but it was clear from my passport we weren’t married

Reactions: 9

pollysunshine22

Regarding the Tay Blue birthday trip I’m pretty sure Fran had something to do with it and Molly most certainly did not spend ouf of pocket for it! Fran works hard like Kris Jenner. So since everyone complains about Molly not having friends. Most likely this was a deal that was sent to Fran for Molly and Tommy to try the Chalet. Fran negotiated and it was really a work trip for content.
It was at the end of the tax year too, so she can claim any expenses as a tax deduction. It's all business with Fran 💰

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Just watching her ski vlog and noticed when she was giving Bambi a bottle, it looked like she had one of those diabetes tag things on her arm? Can anyone confirm? That or it's some kind of designer top and just looks like that 😂
Yeah it's probably that ZOE crap that is getting called out by a lot of scientists. She's aquatinted with Steven Bartlett who schills this shit.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
I genuinely think Zoe is prettier too and its not just cuz she dont have a botched body.
Her eyes are literally stunning. She has those Lily Rose Depp eyes. Molly has beady mouse eyes, swallowed by cheek fillers.
Molly's head is a weird shape its like its wider than it is tall. And she has no jaw to speak of. Zoe has a normal head shape, cute jaw.
Molly's upper lip is big and stiff, it looks so fake how it doesnt move when she talks. Zoe has lip fillers too but hers look natural.
Zoe's nose is bigger but at least it looks like a nose. Molly's nose resembles the beak of bird. Caw Caw.
Molly has Fivehead, made worse by how much botox is in it, Zoe's forehead is cute.
Lastly, Molly's hairline is botched from birthmark removal surgery. I honestly think this was the start of her plastic surgery addiction, very sad her parents let her do that. All strawberry birthmarks go away with time. She literally has botched hairline cuz her/her flop parents couldnt be more patient.
That you, Zoe?

• Haha

Alexis123

Nah I actually can’t stand her why does she try so hard to portray herself on Instagram as this dainty little clean girl aesthetic scandi girl?! The reality is shes a grubby slob with money and access to Facetune!

Nothing is more cringe to me than when a (short lived) trend comes about and Molly Mae just HAS to partake by purchasing the most outrageously expensive version of what ever it is. She then uses it once as a prop for a photo and then it’s onto the next trend. This ballet slipper trend has to be one of the worst we’ve seen yet.

I’m not sure how to explain it but most people don’t even suit super flat, narrow shoes in general. Sorry but the image of Molly Mae & all the other Fiat 500 minions traipsing round the streets of Manny in tiny little satin slippers has me HOWLING 😂 I need to see some pap shots of what she really looks like walking around in them lol.
considering her collapsed arches in her feet she is going to be in pain wearing ballet pumps, not that she does many steps in a day. But they will look so unflattering with a completely flat foot as someone who also has flat feet and can’t pull them off! I’d know I exclusively wore leggings and ballet pumps as a kid!

hgfdsahjkl

To be fair though, she doesn’t have a job, has millions in the bank and a nanny to take care of her child. I don’t see how she can’t find the time to exercise and eat right 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely! She doesn't appreciate what she has and doesn't value the amount of free time she has. But we should not think that because of all this she MUST look a certain way.

maee

Id love to know what co-parenting will actually look like between them, obviously Bambi will be with the nanny anyway but I can imagine they'll have some nasty fights around school/if she's raised as a traveler

orangehead

VIP Member
Exactly. The only thing that could ruin her week would be the prospect of her having to look after her own child on her own 😂
---
Really? Are what look like old men’s crew neck lambswool jumpers teamed with really ugly sling back heels a thing? Who knows, maybe it is and I’m just not a sad fashion victim like MM
Her clothes are so terrible, I see loads of better outfits just wandering around a supermarket than looking at mollys instagram.

tg123xxx

just came across pap pics of Molly and Bambi. Bambi definitely has mollys *actual* nose. the same nose as her mum and Zoe, it’s a shame that Molly can’t embrace a part of herself that she has given her daughter. She feels she needs to edit her nose so much and Bambi will grow up the same. Sad

What kind of face products would you recommend if you don't mind me asking? Also Is there a skincare thread on tattle
The bare basics (Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise). I use Dermalogica. They have a “age smart” range for most products if you’re older. Any good beauticians will sell them if you want them tried out on you. They sell refills and the products are easily decantable for travel.

For those “extra” treatments I use The Ordinary. Im using retinol and vitamin C.

These influencers trying to sell products confuse me. I’m not going to use a random product on my skincare regime because someone from love island is paid to tell me to. Good beauticians have spent years and a lot of training and experience. facials are catered to you and your skin properly looked at to advise on any concerns. Keep it simple and understand why you’re using each product!

Sorry to derail we will move over to a skincare thread if available, please continue 🙂

• Heart