Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlieexo

I don't think the "friend" Tayla actually likes Molly as every photo she has posted on her story she looks great and Molly looks not as great! There's some games going on I'm sure!
I think Tayla is trying to get social media followers as being Mollys friend then she’ll ditch her. Zoe did the same; the only reason she’s an “influencer” is because she’s Mollys sister

Reactions: 10

chopsahoy

In the first few minutes of Taylor’s vlog you can see Molly’s bulbous arm. Her walk is so weird it’s like she takes a step and then the rest of her body catches up. 18 mins 10 secs into the vlog if anyone wants to see it 😂

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she dresses more ‘modest’ now as a mum to avoid comments about looking a certain way? She might not think it’s acceptable to wear tight dresses, and not fit into them anymore either.
I think it’s more likely the theory that Tommy is controlling about the way is dresses because she started dressing that way very soon after leaving love island, it’s not a new thing since she had Bambi.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Yep first mid twenties and bounced straight back . Second at 28 and looked like the honey monster 😂
Same, first early twenties, this second at 30 has ruined my body lol. But with MM, it is her literal job to look good and sell things. I feel like she’s made a ridiculous amount of money that she no longer gives a fuck. I forget how young she is sometimes, let herself go too early. Even though I’m no longer a size 8, I still make an effort to look good

GalGal

VIP Member
My question is why do molly and Zoe have to exact same body type, size and shape and Zoe works out constantly and molly doesn’t move a muscle?
Zoe is definitely more toned. From the couple of Zoe vlogs I’ve watched I think if anything she overtrains.

maghy7

The L’oreal partnership blags my little head.

Why didn’t they give it Maura? Molly looks like she works at kfc ffs
They have ex islanders Zara, Tasha and Molly S but only as ambassadors. I did think it was an odd choice to make Molly Mae the new face of the brand when someone like Tasha would make more sense . I was looking on her page and I’m surprised how low her engagement is in comparison to her number of followers. The comments in particular are very low. When she posts Tommy and Bambi there seems to be high engagement.

GalGal

VIP Member
Why wouldn’t you want grandchildren?? You get to spoil them and play with them and love them but have no responsibility to raise them. Pretty odd.

(Obvs not everyone wants kids in the first place and that’s cool, but it’s a bit late for Molly’s mum to back out of being a mother)
I think it was a bit more like she wasn’t bothered than actively didn’t want them.

She (Mollys mum) does seem cold and emotionless which might have been passed onto Molly and her perceived disinterest in Bambi. I was surprised when they said Debs a carer for her mum/molly and Zoe’s nan as she doesn’t seem that caring. At least she found her perfect career as a copper.
I never watched the buying my mum a car vlog but didn’t she get her an Audi? So weird that you wouldn’t be excited about that unless maybe she already knew and the vlog was for PR.

Are these jumpers not meant to be folded rather than hung? You can already see how the shoulders are slouching downwards. If she hangs them, wouldn't she at least use padded hangers? They look terrible so they do. Surely a fashionista like Mols should know better 🤔😀
Sounds like she needs a full time wardrobe assistant as well as a full time nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Truthtales

Wonder if they will stay at the gaff mollie was at a few weeks ago for the health retreat thing - or similar vibes.

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

I probably wouldn’t mind Mondays if all I had to do was faff around in the gym and pose like a wanker, take pics of my wardrobe and just generally be a waste of space. Like comeeeee on surely her followers don’t find this aspirational or relatable at all?
No, unfortunately they find it aspirational. it’s depressing that many girls follow her. So glad I’m not the mother of a teenager girl right now because this is not the kind of person who should be rewarded with big brands money.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
If Tommy is that shallow to become uninterested in her because her body has changed then he’s just completely brain dead. Lots of women fluctuate in weight. He had a child with her and wants to marry her so personally I think the relationship is breaking down because of tommys behaviour. It’s clear they love one another but they really don’t get along. Probably doesn’t help when tommys family are telling her this is just how men in our community behave and then you’ve probably got mollys family telling her this is so wrong he has no respect for you etc.

I do think the ski trip away bugged her as she’s probably already been feeling insecure due to everything Tommy has done and then he’s in front of her face giving attention to her friends.
Remember when he got home from his fight when Bambi was first born and the first thing he commented on was her body. You see it in the video, it was mentioned on here also when it happened.

noseyparker999

If she hasn’t already had second thoughts on this wedding, I’m sure she will after her future father in laws antics 😆

• Haha