Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Her and her sister have quite square faces. There is nothing wrong with that, but that's not the aesthetic they are going for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ThirdWorldGlam

In a normal situation, she could just be honest about how hard the post-partum situation is and share a bit more about her current mental state (which is visibly not great) but it seems her public persona is SOO tailored she can't escape the monster character she created.

I wonder if Fran (who is still there in the shadows) pushed her to move out from the "public mum" persona to go back to frivolous influencer content like "i'm on a ski trip with my friends for the 2948th time this year".

Reading the comment about Tommy being dissapointed she was not a traditional mum makes me wonder if it was the trigger of his stupid party Dubai behaviour. Absolute manchild btw but I imagine something like - if you can't stay home with Bambi, me neither. Overall very sad stuff.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
They dress like that to hide their real selves. She only panicking because she’s not in control of the angles and filters. Even on that woman’s phone she changes something twice.
Not sure what as not familiar with filters etc x
Soz old school 🤦🏽‍♀️😂.
They’re not exactly being mobbed .. age such a fukin fraud .
Was about to say - why would you touch someone's phone when they are taking a picture with you. That was weird and I wouldn't like it. Maybe clicked on the girl so she would be in focus more than Molly herself.

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Thought it was funny in Zoe’s new vlog they had a bbq for what I assume to be part of Zoe’s birthday, she and Danny were sent to Tesco beforehand to get the food for it… but Molly forks out on private plane for her bestie never mind her sister who looks after her child more than herself she couldn’t have got food in beforehand she also looked a total miserable cow in the background
Also at Tesco Zoe said they are catering for 12 people....
Screenshot_20240506_223650_YouTube.jpg

There is only 7 people there.
Screenshot_20240506_223748_YouTube.jpg

Wondering why Molly looked like a miserable piece of shit and the outfit with ?uggs made her look as miserable and frumpy as she was acting.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Molly said in one of her vlogs that her mum had horrendous PND with both Zoe and her and to be honest it looks like she still does lol!
Can’t believe she’s ordered those colourful shoes - not!! 🙃

I can honestly say out of all the little elderly ladies ive worked with and the middle aged ones too, none of them have ever said they didn't want grandkids. :ROFLMAO:
Probably because it’s one of those things that isn’t socially acceptable to say out loud. A bit like saying you wished you hadn’t had children when you’ve already got them (which is probably what MM thinks) 😂 Just because people don’t say these things, don’t ever think it means they don’t think them.

I once worked with a woman who had 3 children and 5 grandchildren. One day she confided that she didn’t particularly like one of the grandchildren but said she’d never say which one it was and that the grandchild in question would never be able to tell it was them from the way she treated them. Just goes to show, people think all sorts of things in private.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Mollie stars as 1 of the models (….”models”)for the PLT ski range, so much as to be an entire plane ride and then an additional 4hour drive away from her baby. Mollie books a ski trip. Mollie wears ZERO items from PLT. Zoe does an instagram story AD for PLT’s ski wear. This information has entered my brain but can’t process.
The material quality looks shocking. Water probably goes straight through!

Why the fuck is bambis cot in the doorway? Did you see how far the cot is from the actual bedroom. So stupid and irresponsible you never know who's hanging around.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure some of the patients in the nursing home I worked in as a student had those shoes 😂 They’re the fugliest things I’ve seen since the Yeezy abominations!

• Haha

Acd97

Who saw India’s video of molly “bunda bunda bunda” her bum didn’t actually look big here
[/QUOTE]
That is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen :LOL: not even impressive is it when it was lipo that did it