Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neila

She has the most bizarre body shape, I can’t tell if it’s surgical or photo shop, what ever it is it’s botched… it looks like this 😂
It’s like super straight with a very minimal waist at the top and then her “hips/ass” starts lower then it should by like literally just jutting out suddenly 😂 not to mention this makes her look so stumpy and short in the legs
What has she done to her body, can’t forget the botched arm 😂
Its BBL and waist liposuction and abdominal liposuction and breast lift. She used to use video body filters all the time (both youtube and stories) but i honestly havent seen any body filters since she got the Kylie special. Now she just edits her lumpy liposuction arms but maybe she fixed them on this Dubai trip.

Reactions: 11

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
I think it’s the fact she has everything she could possibly want, every hair, skin, makeup and fashion item and doesn’t use a single product with all that money and possessions worth hundreds of thousands of pounds collecting dust!
Well she's got a new contract with L'Oreal you think she would actually be wearing it.

It's bizarre really.

GalGal

VIP Member
If Mollys in Dubai she’s probably there for the fury usyk fight too?? It is very weird she didn’t do a happy birthday post though.

Just watching her ski vlog and noticed when she was giving Bambi a bottle, it looked like she had one of those diabetes tag things on her arm? Can anyone confirm? That or it's some kind of designer top and just looks like that 😂

GalGal

VIP Member
Yeah her fame is on the downward spiral so it's a bit bizarre, they would be better off getting a newer up and coming instagrammer than her. I suppose they will get a few quid of the fiat drones sorry followers.
I wonder what she’ll do for money when her relevancy eventually does run dry. She’s used to having plenty from a young age so if they do become cash strapped I wonder how she’ll cope tightening her belt.

Angel52

VIP Member
She has the most bizarre body shape, I can’t tell if it’s surgical or photo shop, what ever it is it’s botched… it looks like this 😂
It’s like super straight with a very minimal waist at the top and then her “hips/ass” starts lower then it should by like literally just jutting out suddenly 😂 not to mention this makes her look so stumpy and short in the legs
What has she done to her body, can’t forget the botched arm 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Is it normal to put your sister on the head table but without their fiancé? Just watching Zoe’s vlog of them arranging tables for the wedding and sat molly on head table but no mention of Tommy 🤔 or Bambi actually

Watching Zoe’s vlog about her wedding planning and seating arrangement.. her and her partner have such great chemistry and I wonder if Molly regrets choosing Tommy as a life partner? I can’t imagine the both of them sitting down and doing the decisions or planning for their own wedding AND could you imagine Tommys dad whose notorious for causing a scene and having anger issues being sat at a table with Mollys father or family in general 😩😂 Zoe and Danny have the type of relationship I would want! Molly would 100% hire a wedding planner and just turn up in designer and the most expensive dress and flashy jewellery 🥱

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Maybe she’s fallen back into depression now she has to look after Bambi full time if it’s to be believed the nanny has been let go on Tommy’s orders? She’ll probs do a vlog saying she’s been really overwhelmed and not herself and the Fiats will be sending support comments 🥱

• Haha