Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re in Paris right? Not Florida unless Tommy got his ban lifted.
---
Are they quietly getting married while there?
Edit: just thinking probably not as they’ve discussed a UK church wedding.
---
This dad in her story made me chuckle. She's probs fuming that he's ruined her aesthetic vibes.
Don’t know why she didn’t just take another picture 20seconds later.

Reactions: 2
What a lovely family they make MM, Lurch, baby Bambi - and all the nannies who are careful to stay out of shot but are always on hand to take over once the photos have been taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg her arms!!!
Lool that's what you get when you want it all without putting in the effort molls.
Now your arms look like popeyes and not in a good way

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The few times Molly and Tommy are both in the same city, I feel like they always have to have someone else around, usually one of Molly's ass lickers. This position was most recently held by Zoe but seems like she's binned Molly off now that Danny is home, so now it's Tayla's position.
I feel like Molly never wants to be left alone with Tommy, or else she would have to confront the unfortunate reality: they have nothing to talk about and he is not attracted to her and he does not stroke her ego like she wants him to.

Reactions: 26
They’re in Paris right? Not Florida unless Tommy got his ban lifted.
---
Are they quietly getting married while there?
Edit: just thinking probably not as they’ve discussed a UK church wedding.
---

Don’t know why she didn’t just take another picture 20seconds later.
Or edit him out ffs she's good at the editing we all know this 🙄😅

Reactions: 5
Sooooo I think this might be the watch she’s wearing in this pic. I only noticed because Freya Killin (another influencer) mentioned it was on her wish list the other day and it looks similar
They are beautiful watches, their tagline is ‘you never own a Patek Philippe, you look after it for the next generation’. You’re damn right I won’t, I could buy a brand new car for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys I don't know what happened to my post about her arm. I didn't delete it but it's vanished for me on here 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Has she been on four holidays in four months? Started the year in the Maldives, Ibiza, skiing now Disneyland. Imagine it being April and you’re already on your fourth holiday of the year… I’m not envious of Molly but I’d be lying if I said I’m not envious of the money.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys I don't know what happened to my post about her arm. I didn't delete it but it's vanished for me on here 🤣
It’s because you accidentally had your camera roll at the bottom of the photo, can’t have you getting doxxed to the Molly stans!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s because you accidentally had your camera roll at the bottom of the photo, can’t have you getting doxxed to the Molly stans!!
Absolutely There is some people who will try and track tattlers social media down through uncropped screenshots that's why it was deleted.and these stans call us nuts.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.