Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair water is the highest ingredient in most skincare. Water based moisturisers are more hydrating than oil based ones
Yes, in cheaper brands. Water is hydrating and oil is moisturising. Also, oil molecules are much bigger than water’s, the bigger the molecule, the more it helps the skin from loosing moisture. The profit mark-up on Molly’s products for the quality is huuuuge, people buy it because it’s hers, I feel sorry for anyone parting money on her products when they could get much better 😫. Even the packaging is box standard.

Reactions: 7
I think they're still on the thread a few pages back, but here they are!

Also who is this meant to be 🙃
Ahh that’s the one - thank you! Sorry thought this was what got deleted. I wonder if she’ll ever address what is going on with her arm lumps?

Reactions: 8
Bambi and Storie. bleeping hell. Do these reprobates not realise these babies will grow up one day and have to deal with their tit names and employers can and do judge on names. If Michael and Storie both have the same qualifications for a job you can bet Michael will get the job over Storie or Bambi! Even having to write the word “storie” and give it a capital S is irking me!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Bambi and Storie. bleeping hell. Do these reprobates not realise these babies will grow up one day and have to deal with their tit names and employers can and do judge on names. If Michael and Storie both have the same qualifications for a job you can bet Michael will get the job over Storie or Bambi! Even having to write the word “storie” and give it a capital S is irking me!
Is Storie a boy or girl? I think these people think it’s edgy and cool and different. I’d be changing my name. I don’t see the difference between being called Storie and being called something like “Cupboard”. Surely it’s just as dumb?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is Storie a boy or girl? I think these people think it’s edgy and cool and different. I’d be changing my name. I don’t see the difference between being called Storie and being called something like “Cupboard”. Surely it’s just as dumb?!
Her mum is Kardashian obsessed, I think she wanted to use Stormi but knew she wouldn’t get away with it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As an Dublin girl.

What's the story

Stori is gona have a hard time should she EVER visit Dublin its never gona change its been something people say for centuries, depending which part of Dublin the person she introduces herself to...well let's just say I'm gutted I won't be there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can think of one profession that the name “Bambi” would be perfect for. It involves a pole and her dad probably frequents them lmao 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bambi Fury sounds like a stage name. I bet she’ll spend her adult life trying to convince people it really is her legal name.

Reactions: 33
Bambi Fury sounds like a stage name. I bet she’ll spend her adult life trying to convince people it really is her legal name.
That would be true if she wasn’t literally Bambi Fury, the niece of Tyson Fury with Molly and Tommy as her parents?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.