Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont wanna be a bigggg arse as i don't have kids is it the norm Bambam cant walk or talk yet????

Reactions: 5
That would be true if she wasn’t literally Bambi Fury, the niece of Tyson Fury with Molly and Tommy as her parents?
The only part of that that will be relevant when she’s applying for jobs is her uncles Tyson Fury.

Being that 10 years ago it was all YouTubers I’m sure in 15-20years insta/tiktok will be long finished or not as popular and the instahuns like Molly will have burnt through their money

Reactions: 6
her new vlog she’s banging on about how little exercise she does and how she’ll eat the loaf of sour dough etc etc but won’t address how she’s suddenly gotten so lean. I hope one day she come clean because it’s sad for people to look up to her to think that’s a normal PP body with no hard work put into it

• Haha
Reactions: 47
i dont wanna be a bigggg arse as i don't have kids is it the norm Bambam cant walk or talk yet????
In the broad picture- it’s not NOT normal. (Speaking as a mom of 2, my son is a week younger than Bambi) Walking milestone is 10-18 months. 1-3 words around 12-15months. Bambi is obviously heading towards the end of those windows but a few people have commented (I agree) that Bambi HAS shown that she’s pretty….lifeless? She doesn’t show alot of personality or …spunk. Only very recently Molly posted an instagram of her at her highchair making a screeching “EH” noise.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
In the broad picture- it’s not NOT normal. (Speaking as a mom of 2, my son is a week younger than Bambi) Walking milestone is 10-18 months. 1-3 words around 12-15months. Bambi is obviously heading towards the end of those windows but a few people have commented (I agree) that Bambi HAS shown that she’s pretty….lifeless? She doesn’t show alot of personality or …spunk. Only very recently Molly posted an instagram of her at her highchair making a screeching “EH” noise.
Is this a generational thing ? I'm 40 and the word Spunk has a WHOLE different meaning

• Haha
Reactions: 72
So glad you said this because I'm 25 and it most definitely means something else 😂😂😂
😂 I know I was shocked to see spunk in the same sentence as a toddler I thought maybe I'm just not down with the kids . Now I've spunked all over Molls thread I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like spunk in the way they meant it is more an American thing
Reminds me of the line from that old
Uk sitcom the IT Crowd ‘you’ve got spunk and balls, and I like that in a woman’. (He meant she was a confident, fearless business woman)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a beanie baby as a kid called 'Spunky'.... Imagine being so innocent and telling every adult you meet about 'Spunky'... then growing up and realising the better known meaning 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reminds me of the line from that old
Uk sitcom the IT Crowd ‘you’ve got spunk and balls, and I like that in a woman’. (He meant she was a confident, fearless business woman)
Yes I was thinking of the American quote “you got spunk kid”. Meaning exactly that, u got that life and confidence in you. Maybe I’ve just picked this up from dad’s old cowboy movies. But yes defo depending on context depends on meaning. I think the It crowd probably purposely used the word spunk knowing the two meanings and I’m assuming it was Chris Morris’ character who always said silly sexual things.

Yes I was thinking of the American quote “you got spunk kid”. Meaning exactly that, u got that life and confidence in you. Maybe I’ve just picked this up from dad’s old cowboy movies. But yes defo depending on context depends on meaning. I think the It crowd probably purposely used the word spunk knowing the two meanings and I’m assuming it was Chris Morris’ character who always said silly sexual things.
It was Reynholm the younger who took over after his dad committed suicide. And yes it was absolutely used with the double meaning to get laughs.

Love the fact we are all now discussing the origins of spunk on a Molly Mae thread

• Haha
Reactions: 39
BAHAHAH OMG PLS HELP!! I’m from the US what the hell did I just unknowingly say😂😂😂😂😂😂 now I’m afraid to google it lmaooo! I mean it american-ly “spunk” as there’s no …energy, sass, attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Immediately categorising certain Tattlers as “vulgar.” You know who you are 😂😂😂
My nan describes people as spunky and it always had me sniggering as a teen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BAHAHAH OMG PLS HELP!! I’m from the US what the hell did I just unknowingly say😂😂😂😂😂😂 now I’m afraid to google it lmaooo! I mean it american-ly “spunk” as there’s no …energy, sass, attitude.
A Vulgar way to describe Semen . I'm sorry I hadn't realised you were an American poster I should have twigged you only meant sass 😜

Reactions: 4
Immediately categorising certain Tattlers as “vulgar.” You know who you are 😂😂😂
My nan describes people as spunky and it always had me sniggering as a teen.
SORRY MUM 💔💔💔

please accept this as an apologies thank youm x

• Haha