Molly-Mae Hague #42 Off to buy another Frappuccino, anything to avoid being with the Bambino

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this doesn’t sound too harsh because of her medical condition & having a child - but she can absolutely do something about it, if she wanted to.

She has a home gym, unlimited money for takeaways and a nanny / Zoe to watch Bambi.
She had the weight on before Bambi. She’s lazy af in general. Most mothers if they had her resources post baby they d be doing it just for themselves to feel a bit like themselves again.

Reactions: 16
I think no matter how many nose jobs she had she'd never be happy, her nose might be tiny enough but she'd find something wrong with it. As horrible as it must've been for her the 'bullying' she got on social media about her hexagon face was probably the best thing for her because she really toned down the filler and stuff and if she hadn't done that in her early 20s what would she look like in her late 50s! At least the filters are temporary and she won't end up looking like a stretched hairless cat!
I think they have both had work done I know everyone looks different younget but Zoe nose also looks very different.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.