Molly-Mae Hague #42 Off to buy another Frappuccino, anything to avoid being with the Bambino

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

House rules:
We don’t care about your personal life story, your baby or your child
We don’t need to hear an essay about your life or your baby for you to make a point about Molly or how Molly parents Bambi (she doesn’t, the nanny does)

Zara sizing discussions are banned due to emotional distress caused to some users. As is discussion of Bambi’s looks because it’s not her fault her parents noses are massive as duck. TOUCH GRASS HUN x

Well done us because we haven’t argued as much (apart from the Hermès blanket debate). Love that for us x

That’s all,

Pet x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
The house was beautiful when purchased the bathroom had these gorgeous green tiles it all looked brand new she literally ripped it all out for beige. Even the people doing the work made sarcastic comments about it. They must have had a field day though as no doubt they reused the tiles ect for their own homes. Why did she rip it all out anyway but to then just move makes it even more ridiculous.

Reactions: 45
ok obviously molly's put her baby's name out there, but I've watched other threads where the children are given code names so that the threads wont come up if the kid ever googles their name.
molly has opened herself up for criticism but in the last thread ppl were saying the baby isn't cute etc and its a bit of a low blow criticising a baby's looks when they may be able to read it one day.
just an idea :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
ok obviously molly's put her baby's name out there, but I've watched other threads where the children are given code names so that the threads wont come up if the kid ever googles their name.
molly has opened herself up for criticism but in the last thread ppl were saying the baby isn't cute etc and its a bit of a low blow criticising a baby's looks when they may be able to read it one day.
I think that’s her parents responsibility, they have made her very accessible with the photos they have shared of her online and how in the public eye her pregnancy was

I don’t think there’s really been any comments negatively about Bambi from users, there’s been a couple about her looks from users who aren’t really regular on this thread but that’s it

Her parents are twats who clearly weren’t ready for parenthood but that’s not her fault, I don’t think anyone had anything bad to say about a little baby.

There’s not much point in us code naming her when an image of her gets shared to 7 million followers a day by Molly, and subsequently a lot of media articles 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 53
I wonder when she will be home and how long until she leaves that baby again! She will surely get some backlash if she does

Reactions: 8
Did you just not read the rules? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Woohoooooo 🥳🥳 It’s my thread title!!! This is amazing you guys, thank you so much …

I’m off to buy an iced coffee, can someone take a picture of me crossing the road? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The house was beautiful when purchased the bathroom had these gorgeous green tiles it all looked brand new she literally ripped it all out for beige. Even the people doing the work made sarcastic comments about it. They must have had a field day though as no doubt they reused the tiles ect for their own homes. Why did she rip it all out anyway but to then just move makes it even more ridiculous.
I agree the house was lovely at the point of purchase and didn’t need the beige makeover. I now have an idea she’ll move into a succession of houses leaving a trail of beige interiors in her wake.

Reactions: 31
The irony is Bambi already sounds like a code name because it's hard to believe someone would actually name their child that

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Don’t worry so much about someone elses kid x

Reactions: 34
The video of them in the airport. Bambi looks like she couldn’t give a tit her mums home 😂 she’s not even looking at her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Unpopular option but I don't find babies cute...but Bambi is just 🥹🥹🥹 she's 100% tommy.

It's a shame that she looks really confused in Molls latest story, she won't even look at her and it's like she's looking for a familiar face ☹ bless she must be so confused.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That video is sad. Poor Bambi doesn’t even know her own mum because she’s never there and Molly’s trying to turn it into a cute moment and it’s just not it

• Sad
Reactions: 53
That baby is literally pushing her out the way like 'witch please' 😂 she does look like Tommy and she is mega cute. I think all baby girls look more like dad at first. Either way she dragged the trip out to the extreme, these are crucial years for bonding and disappearing for weeks on end is not the same as a mum working full times but still coming home to her babies.

The video of them in the airport. Bambi looks like she couldn’t give a tit her mums home 😂 she’s not even looking at her
I just jumped on here to say that. Bambi’s whole expression screams ‘who the duck is this woman?’ in that video.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I was gonna say exactly the same. Poor Bambam doesn't even seem to recognize her own mother. Also, the trip was just to attend the Naomi Cambell PLT show? Nothing else? She was not at all working? She just traveled to NY, stayed there for over a week, left her baby, to attend a show one evening? I'm lost for words

• Wow
So Molly has been away for what a week? and Bambi could not give two fucks that she's back. What does that tell you!

Reactions: 24
What? She got up, got dressed and drove herself to Manchester airport?? Wow she’s so self sufficient for a 8 month old! 🤣

be for real, Tommy isn’t here and you were in New York so the nanny obviously showed up to take her to the airport.

EC876D0A-3226-49FE-AF7F-BAA14E617F1A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s quite sad as childhood and the early years is where babies develop attachment styles such as anxious attachment. The primary caregiver leaving for such a long period of time isn’t good, she’s a baby so won’t have concept of time and that the parent will be back etc which doesn’t bode well for when they’re adults. They develop attachment to the main caregiver at this stage and I know no one is perfect it’s not just a few hours away 😬

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.