Molly-Mae Hague #42 Off to buy another Frappuccino, anything to avoid being with the Bambino

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is so shallow that she didn't even post with the horse she was given because it was "patchy" & didn't fit her "aesthetic". She wanted the chestnut horse, she's like a spoiled bratty child
The worst thing the devil ever did is teach these gen zs the word aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She got called out over not watching Tommy's fight and made up an excuse. How predictable and boring 🙄

Reactions: 2
Saw a few comments asking her to post about the situation in Gaza.
She can’t even bring herself to post her own child most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The worst thing the devil ever did is teach these gen zs the word aesthetic.
Gen Zs vanilla bean aesthetic, clean girl aesthetic, tomato summer aesthetic, blueberry milk aesthetic is the new “pick your Hogwarts house”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw a few comments asking her to post about the situation in Gaza.
She can’t even bring herself to post her own child most of the time
To be fair I think it’s probably best she doesn’t comment on that. She really doesn’t have the intelligence to understand the situation so for once I think she’s done the right thing. It’s not like she could ask Tommy his thoughts on it is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
To be fair I think it’s probably best she doesn’t comment on that. She really doesn’t have the intelligence to understand the situation so for once I think she’s done the right thing. It’s not like she could ask Tommy his thoughts on it is it?
Agree with this - I don’t think she’s got the knowledge to source unbiased resources and post them. Furthermore, I don’t think influencers should feel they have to post about current topics. They can’t possibly post about everything so if they post one thing, they’re going to get heat for not posting about another and if they do one post about something, they’re going to get labelled as a poser if they don’t keep posting about it forever. I kind of hate that people are expected to post about news topics just because they have followers. Rant over.

Reactions: 36
Completely agree. I don't know why there's always this expectation that all influencers should speak on every thing that's happening in the world. If they're educated on the situation, then yes, by all means speak on it, but nobody should be forced to or shamed for choosing not to. I doubt Molly really understands what's going on so it's best to keep quiet. If she did speak up people would criticise and find fault in it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Reactions: 30
Gen Zs vanilla bean aesthetic, clean girl aesthetic, tomato summer aesthetic, blueberry milk aesthetic is the new “pick your Hogwarts house”
Yeah and all these poor parents funding their little fiat 500 lifestyles, I was lucky back in the day if I got a fiver to got to boots and buy maybeline matt mousse and a no 17 clear lip gloss. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Like most vacuous ‘influencers’, she’s blissfully unaware of anything that goes on beyond the end of her own nose. And in her head there’s nothing but tumbleweed.

Reactions: 12
Completely agree. I don't know why there's always this expectation that all influencers should speak on every thing that's happening in the world. If they're educated on the situation, then yes, by all means speak on it, but nobody should be forced to or shamed for choosing not to. I doubt Molly really understands what's going on so it's best to keep quiet. If she did speak up people would criticise and find fault in it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Influencers lack self-awareness but are horribly vain. They post about current events to look like good, informed people. It's their own vanity motivating them, not shame. Not sure most of them are capable of feeling shame, tbh. I see influencers ignore questions from their followers about Ozempic, FaceTune, ad disclosures, and cosmetic procedures daily. They're fully capable of ignoring requests to speak up. Of course, that would mean passively admitting that they're ignorant or uncaring, and their vanity simply wouldn't allow that.

Molly wouldn’t even be able to point to Gaza on the map, best she stays quiet on this one.
Imagine her trying to pronounce the names of any of the parties/groups involved in this conflict
She would be like that girl from Teen Mom writing out "Hummus" in her Instagram caption

Reactions: 5
Influencers lack self-awareness but are horribly vain. They post about current events to look like good, informed people. It's their own vanity motivating them, not shame. Not sure most of them are capable of feeling shame, tbh. I see influencers ignore questions from their followers about Ozempic, FaceTune, ad disclosures, and cosmetic procedures daily. They're fully capable of ignoring requests to speak up. Of course, that would mean passively admitting that they're ignorant or uncaring, and their vanity simply wouldn't allow that.

Imagine her trying to pronounce the names of any of the parties/groups involved in this conflict
She would be like that girl from Teen Mom writing out "Hummus" in her Instagram caption
Most people aren’t informed on everything though it’s not just influencers.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god the way she speaks by constantly repeating the last thing she’s said is so irritating. Also an estrid ad 😂
She’s a horrible pet owner for letting her cat get so skinny. Feel awful for those 2 cats

Reactions: 8
To the surprise of everyone on Tattle Mollys secret project is she’s negotiated peace between Israel and Palestine.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Speaking of old Molly! I followed her on insta pre-love island and just went back to her oldest video on YouTube. She used to be so sweet and relatable and genuine.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.