Molly-Mae Hague #42 Off to buy another Frappuccino, anything to avoid being with the Bambino

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of old Molly! I followed her on insta pre-love island and just went back to her oldest video on YouTube. She used to be so sweet and relatable and genuine.

I can see what people mean about her style completely changing, cause all this looks similar to how she’d dress on love island, but she wouldn’t be caught dead wearing any of these let alone the first one now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
“I’ve been struggling to find the right words”, duck off. No you haven’t. You just don’t care and don’t want to look bad

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else sick to death of these influencer’s empty virtue signalling 🥴 they all saw how much attention Kate Ferdinand got and got jealous clearly. It’s always “pray for the kids” as they haven’t got a clue wtf is going on

Reactions: 21
I can see what people mean about her style completely changing, cause all this looks similar to how she’d dress on love island, but she wouldn’t be caught dead wearing any of these let alone the first one now!
I had to rewatch this. I agree the first one she would never wear that now with how skin tight it is, the showing of the arms and showing underboob...absolutely not. This is what I mean with her style completely changing and I get as we grow up it does but this outfits atleast had something going on whether that be, colour, skirts, two pieces, different cuts, materials. Her outfits just had more personality. I, at the time would look forward to seeing what she'd upload on her insta because I wouldn't say oh I'd copy her outfit but I'd be like that's nice, she looks nice.

But I do think she's moulded herself to the time. Because I remember things being heavily oh polly, going out, makeup tutorials being GLAM and in rotation etc and looking how she did, and now it seems its changed to less is more, stripped back, natural, beige, aesthetic. I don't know if I'm explaining well.

She needs to add colour to her life and Bambis, and find hobbies and interests because life is for living she has all she's ever dreamed of according to her but things still give off bored and bland.

The horse riding let's see how long that lasts. She had time before Bambi to stick at it. I forgot she even had the cats, because now you rarely seem them. I wonder what they will dress Bambi in for Halloween, and I know its 2 months to Xmas but once Halloween is out the way she will start to use family/bambis first Christmas.

Reactions: 7
Said many times but can’t get over how teeny tiny her nose was in her older instagram photos
Every time I see a photo of her she has edited her nose so much to be so tiny but obviously it doesn’t look like that in real life but what I don’t understand is if she hates her nose so much why doesn’t she get a nose job? she has the money so what’s stopping her? she edits herself like crazy so it’s not like she’s trying to love herself for how she naturally looks. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her nose it’s just a nose , yeah she’s human she’s going to have insecurities I get that but this insecurity with her nose seems to be a big thing for her if every photo she takes has to be as edited as possible. Mentally that isn’t good for her or anyone if you can spend your time making yourself looking different in photos but in real life you don’t like how you look.

Reactions: 6
Every time I see a photo of her she has edited her nose so much to be so tiny but obviously it doesn’t look like that in real life but what I don’t understand is if she hates her nose so much why doesn’t she get a nose job? she has the money so what’s stopping her? she edits herself like crazy so it’s not like she’s trying to love herself for how she naturally looks. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her nose it’s just a nose , yeah she’s human she’s going to have insecurities I get that but this insecurity with her nose seems to be a big thing for her if every photo she takes has to be as edited as possible. Mentally that isn’t good for her or anyone if you can spend your time making yourself looking different in photos but in real life you don’t like how you look.
She's had a nose job and I don't think they can 'take away' more than they have of her nose, you can only do so much I think.

Reactions: 9
She's had a nose job and I don't think they can 'take away' more than they have of her nose, you can only do so much I think.
Oh right that makes sense cause I was wondering if she hates it that much why hasn’t she changed it but I guess maybe her nose shape or whatever there’s only so much that can be taken away or changed. I appreciate the reply btw!

Reactions: 5
Oh right that makes sense cause I was wondering if she hates it that much why hasn’t she changed it but I guess maybe her nose shape or whatever there’s only so much that can be taken away or changed. I appreciate the reply btw!
I think no matter how many nose jobs she had she'd never be happy, her nose might be tiny enough but she'd find something wrong with it. As horrible as it must've been for her the 'bullying' she got on social media about her hexagon face was probably the best thing for her because she really toned down the filler and stuff and if she hadn't done that in her early 20s what would she look like in her late 50s! At least the filters are temporary and she won't end up looking like a stretched hairless cat!

Reactions: 7
Every time an influencer rights "i stand for peace" i roll my eyes. You don't stand for anything love, you're not out there standing up for your chosen cause, you're not a soldier on the frontline. "I stand for peace" no you stand for beige

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That’s the problem is she’s already had a nose job. Comparing before and after it’s definitely smaller but she’s probably gotten used to it since then and wants it even smaller

Reactions: 2
I’ve been struggling to find the words.

I would bet my life that she didn’t even know anything was happening until her PR team messaged her that paragraph. At absolute most she heard war and went “oh that’s sad” and then ordered more beige wall decor

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also had a stalk on her instagram for years old posts and can’t believe the change - she wouldn’t be caught DEAD in any of these outfits now!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Again,

The real no makeup Molly Mae

Vs

The face-tuned ‘no makeup’ Molly Mae who uses said face to feed off of young girls insecurities which in turn funds her lavish lifestyle.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I also had a stalk on her instagram for years old posts and can’t believe the change - she wouldn’t be caught DEAD in any of these outfits now!
Yeah she won’t wear that now because she has said she doesn’t feel confident in her body anymore sadly

Reactions: 3
Yeah she won’t wear that now because she has said she doesn’t feel confident in her body anymore sadly
Hopefully this doesn’t sound too harsh because of her medical condition & having a child - but she can absolutely do something about it, if she wanted to.

She has a home gym, unlimited money for takeaways and a nanny / Zoe to watch Bambi.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.