Molly-Mae Hague #41 4 years to become a fiancée, even though she's got the same 24 hours as Beyoncé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but they are the shittest parents ever. She has been in NY like a week and the show was like yesterday. She isn’t there for work. It’s all BS excuses. She nor tommy will raise Bambi, nanny’s and nurseries will.
She must regret and resent that kid so much

• Sad
Reactions: 16
In a video I’m pretty sure she used the absolutely ridiculous excuse that the reason they don’t want the house is because this 3 million dollar house does not have a room where they can make it a play room for the child (because that’s a normal thing for everyone to have) She was complaining they they had to remove the bar and that it was messy with toys and didn’t have a door to cover it up or hide it (god forbid there’s evidence of a child in her home 😂) maybe dumbass?? Just change the pointless office to the playroom, it’s not like she does literally any form of work to need it anyways 😂 I think the house is just wrong because she can’t lock her child away in a room unseen basically 😂

Reactions: 22
Why do they need to move to a whole new house to ‘accommodate a play room’ can’t they build a bloody extension???

Reactions: 21
In a video I’m pretty sure she used the absolutely ridiculous excuse that the reason they don’t want the house is because this 3 million dollar house does not have a room where they can make it a play room for the child (because that’s a normal thing for everyone to have) She was complaining they they had to remove the bar and that it was messy with toys and didn’t have a door to cover it up or hide it (god forbid there’s evidence of a child in her home 😂) maybe dumbass?? Just change the pointless office to the playroom, it’s not like she does literally any form of work to need it anyways 😂 I think the house is just wrong because she can’t lock her child away in a room unseen basically 😂
Doesn’t the house have like 5 bedrooms? Couldn’t one of those be a playroom instead of one of the aesthetic spare rooms for the guests they never have?🙄

Reactions: 27
Doesn’t the house have like 5 bedrooms? Couldn’t one of those be a playroom instead of one of the aesthetic spare rooms for the guests they never have?🙄
I was wondering this, the nanny could have a room as well for when she’s doing over night care. Molly could ‘work’ in her office while the nanny watches Bambi upstairs.
Also saw something on the Sun that Tommy bought a gwagon , I thought he already had one…

Reactions: 6
She’s an idiot, playrooms are pretty much redundant until they’re older and can play alone. Why can’t they play with toys in her bedroom or in the lounge? She can literally just put the toys into a cupboard at the end of the day if she wants them out of the way. It all sounds like an excuse

Reactions: 12
For most going back to work means being away for a few hours during the day, with Molly it’s overseas trips, it’s a different ball game.
exactly! most mums who go back to work literally need to for financial reasons and most are coming home to their baby at the end of the day ,feeding them ,bathing them,putting them to bed then being on call for them the entire night.It might be ok if this was a one off but its not and its too long for a baby bambi's age to be away from their mum.I feel really sorry for Bambi .

Reactions: 18
Well it has now all become clear why PLT binned off Molly. They couldn't afford to keep her on and also pay Naomi Campbell.

Reactions: 23
Well it has now all become clear why PLT binned off Molly. They couldn't afford to keep her on and also pay Naomi Campbell.
Will Naomi be the new CD I wonder???
---
I know I was just answering the other persons question
Oh I see x
---
She’s an idiot, playrooms are pretty much redundant until they’re older and can play alone. Why can’t they play with toys in her bedroom or in the lounge? She can literally just put the toys into a cupboard at the end of the day if she wants them out of the way. It all sounds like an excuse
She could try my mums trick for her grandkids and buy a washing basket to shove all the toys quickly into when you want them out of the way.

Reactions: 7
Her house looks so so cold and big, I couldn’t imagine bringing up kids there. I’d still be wandering around months later like a fart in a trance trying to find my way to the bedroom 🤣 It’s sad she wants no trace of Bambi in the house and it’s all for the aesthetic, as it could make a a lovely family home if she’d stopped worrying about how Pinterest-y it looked. Can’t imagine dropping 3M on something for it to be basically a temporary house 😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha I can’t wait for Bambi to be a toddler or young child. She thinks a few baby toys are bad, the mess will send her over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will Naomi be the new CD I wonder???
---

Oh I see x
---

She could try my mums trick for her grandkids and buy a washing basket to shove all the toys quickly into when you want them out of the way.
A washhinG barskiT is cattagorrickleigh not asstetick babez.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.