Molly-Mae Hague #41 4 years to become a fiancée, even though she's got the same 24 hours as Beyoncé

Did she know about the engagement?

• Yes

• No

• Idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

House rules:
We don’t care about your personal life story, your baby or your child
We don’t need to hear an essay about your life for you to make a point about Molly
We don’t care what colour your eyes are

…she’s engaged by the way. Might come as a complete and utter shock because she NEVER mentions it. She can’t spell fiancée. Tommy can’t spell in general

She’s not pregnant again. Nobody’s fat shaming her so try again
The controversial topic of Ibiza is banned x
SHE’S LAZY AS duck and no we don’t care that she’s just had a baby

P.S I don’t like her xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
‘Plenty more mum and daughter trips whilst tommys in camp’ seriously?

Or you could just stay at home and be a mum? Maybe she should address however she’s feeling first, whatever’s making her not want to be a mum at home to Bambi, instead of booking all these trips 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Hey hey people it's my thread title, I couldn't be happier if I was wearing a dodgy jumpsuit getting proposed to by a famous boxer's cokehead brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
‘Plenty more mum and daughter trips whilst tommys in camp’ seriously?

Or you could just stay at home and be a mum? Maybe she should address however she’s feeling first, whatever’s making her not want to be a mum at home to Bambi, instead of booking all these trips 🫠
I genuinely think holidays are the only way she’s keeping sane right now. It’s as if she hates her life and can’t wait to get away! Her and Tommy only seem to talk if they are in a different country

Reactions: 28
I genuinely think holidays are the only way she’s keeping sane right now. It’s as if she hates her life and can’t wait to get away! Her and Tommy only seem to talk if they are in a different country
5 star hotels provide everything on tap including nannies, good food and cleaning which means she doesn’t have to do it.

And being on holiday is her excuse. If she was home people would be wondering why she isn’t with Bambi or cooking for them or whatever.

Reactions: 17
Very bizarre that her and Tayla have this friendship. Originally it was stalker vibes from Tayla begging to be MM. Now she’s going for a weekend away and staying at her house? Also… to leave your baby with your “friends” husband and go off? Really bleeping bizarre. My baby similar age would be so upset if she woke up to find a random guy looking after her. Shows how much Bambi is used to anyone and everyone.

Reactions: 54
just seen this on my tiktok, as if she’s some A list celeb 🤣🤣🤣
Oh please she's barely a z lister, hardly anyone has heard on Molly let alone Zoe, Tommy's barely known, the only famous one is Tyson.

Reactions: 14
I really want to know what this next big thing is that she is working on?! She mentioned it in her last vlog, also does anyone remember that website where you could actively check how many followers someone has lost & gained.. it was called Social blade I think?

Reactions: 8
Leaving my young baby with a man I barely know. Nope.
Wouldn't want someone I barely knew potentially changing a nappy or feeding my child either. Maybe I'm just protective.
Anyhow, seems Molly needs to fill her 24 hours with anything other than just staying home a being a parent. Busy trying to fill a void. Trying to prove to us all that she doesn't need a Nanny for a few days but needs people around her constantly.

Reactions: 48
Molly hasn’t gone long before Bambi is on the move then she is screwed

Reactions: 14
Very bizarre that her and Tayla have this friendship. Originally it was stalker vibes from Tayla begging to be MM. Now she’s going for a weekend away and staying at her house? Also… to leave your baby with your “friends” husband and go off? Really bleeping bizarre. My baby similar age would be so upset if she woke up to find a random guy looking after her. Shows how much Bambi is used to anyone and everyone.

yes that friendship is so weird!! “From fangirl to friends”
What a beggg

Reactions: 18
Leaving my young baby with a man I barely know. Nope.
Wouldn't want someone I barely knew potentially changing a nappy or feeding my child either. Maybe I'm just protective.
Anyhow, seems Molly needs to fill her 24 hours with anything other than just staying home a being a parent. Busy trying to fill a void. Trying to prove to us all that she doesn't need a Nanny for a few days but needs people around her constantly.
Molly left her baby with someone she barely knows husband? WTF is wrong with her.

Reactions: 36
I'm sure she'll be gifted a designer toddler pen to cage her in by that stage 🥳
Sorry I had to read this about three times before I twigged you meant a play pen, I kept thinking of a pen like a writing pen/fountain pen!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She did travel before Bambi but now it’s literally every other weekend they’re going away … she’s definitely trying to run, hide or suppress a feeling she’s having

Reactions: 34
Sorry I had to read this about three times before I twigged you meant a play pen, I kept thinking of a pen like a writing pen/fountain pen!
Awww I laughed way to hard at that 🤣
My apologies! That's my bad for not using my 24 hours to get enough sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.