Molly-Mae Hague #41 4 years to become a fiancée, even though she's got the same 24 hours as Beyoncé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note - Naomi Campbell is literally one of the most iconic supermodels of all time...

...and she's doing a range with Pretty Little Thing?!!!

Wow.
My thoughts exactly. They must have paid her a lot?! I don’t think women her age shop at PLT

Reactions: 19
She will never be happy because she'll always be chasing the next thing to make it look like she has her dream life. Nobody has a dream life, we all have ups and downs. You might think once you get your first house you'll feel satisfied but there'll be something else. Her obsession with making every part of her life seem picture perfect is so damaging and before I read this thread I would see snippets of her life and think 'wow, she really does have everything' but after digging deeper and reading here, her life really is empty. If she could just find something to focus on and DO WELL then I think she'd be a lot happier (more than just editing photos and buying iced coffee) but instead she's curating the perfect life image whilst her life gets lonelier and emptier

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just had a look on PLT and some of the dresses from Naomi's collection are beautiful

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly. They must have paid her a lot?! I don’t think women her age shop at PLT
Pretty sure the people who shop at PLT will never have even heard of Naomi Campbell. #basicbitches #fiat500 <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine buying a £3m+ house at 23 and saying it’s not your forever home. So entitled it’s actually unbelievable.
How can a 3 million plus home not be 'suitable', surely a home that is as expensive as that will have absolutely everything you would need.
She's so unrelatable.

Reactions: 18
How can a 3 million plus home not be 'suitable', surely a home that is as expensive as that will have absolutely everything you would need.
She's so unrelatable.
I honestly don’t understand what isn’t suitable about her house for children? Yes you could argue the fact it’s beige but she would do that to any house she’s in. It baffles me I’d love to know what she thinks isn’t suitable 🤣

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t understand what isn’t suitable about her house for children? Yes you could argue the fact it’s beige but she would do that to any house she’s in. It baffles me I’d love to know what she thinks isn’t suitable 🤣
I'm not overly familiar with the house and how it is unsuitable for children?
Perhaps because everything is white/beige? Is there balconies? Is it on an unsafe road?

Reactions: 4
Blood diamonds and sweatshops for Naomi.

Chanel and chicken sausages for Molly.

We all have our vices.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Maybe the move is due to financial reasons that we don't know about

Reactions: 2
It's absolute nonsense, she should just be honest and say 'I'm bored already, we fancied a change' if they move.
Re the house she's said it's not suitable for kids but never why. Never seen a balcony or heard one being mentioned and anyway she could get a gate for that, there are roads wherever you live and the inside could be redecorated in a more child friendly way. It has enough bedrooms, bathrooms, a large kitchen a garden, parking near the house (to get baby in and out easily). There are families of multiple children living in substandard accommodation next to busy roads, etc. they may not have a car so have to bus/walk everywhere. Some will never have the prospect of buying anything.

It was never her dream home. She just pretends that everything is her “dream” to fit her made up perfect life narrative. She wouldn’t be looking to buy a new home so soon if it was and she’d rather lie and say it was never their forever home than admit the truth

Is she actually saying they’re moving? It’s a nice house but it’s not a whopping mansion and is small compared to a lot of houses in the area (I live there). Maybe she thinks it’s not big enough / good enough for her. It’s not massively private or offset from the road, so that could be it. Or maybe she wants something with a pool…

Reactions: 7
Is she actually saying they’re moving? It’s a nice house but it’s not a whopping mansion and is small compared to a lot of houses in the area (I live there). Maybe she thinks it’s not big enough / good enough for her. It’s not massively private or offset from the road, so that could be it. Or maybe she wants something with a pool…
She said it's not their forever home and they've looked at something else. Also mentioned always being on Rightmove and Tommy posted something I can't remember what. It might be she just wants bigger better all the time, I get it, but it's hard to imaging a house like that not being suitable for children when large families are raised in much smaller houses.

Reactions: 6
She said it's not their forever home and they've looked at something else. Also mentioned always being on Rightmove and Tommy posted something I can't remember what. It might be she just wants bigger better all the time, I get it, but it's hard to imaging a house like that not being suitable for children when large families are raised in much smaller houses.
I think you’re right, she wants bigger and better. She hangs out with WAGs like Anouska who live in the area in much bigger, more celeb-y houses. Molly’s looks pretty small and normal compared to the houses of the footballers and she’s desperate to compete, so I bet it’s that

Reactions: 13
sorry but they are the shittest parents ever. She has been in NY like a week and the show was like yesterday. She isn’t there for work. It’s all BS excuses. She nor tommy will raise Bambi, nanny’s and nurseries will.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.