Molly-Mae Hague #41 4 years to become a fiancée, even though she's got the same 24 hours as Beyoncé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have read the thread and to an extent, I understand some of the comments, but as a midwife who sees all different types of women (stay at home, entrepreneurs, young, old, rich, poor) there's no "right" way to be a mum. I don't agree with a lot of what Molly does, hence why I'm on this thread to start with, but postnatal depression is serious and I don't think Molly has given off any of the signals that she's suffering. People on here are saying she's undeserving of having her baby because she's been on work trips and has a nanny, and my personal view is every mum parents differently. If she chooses to go on work trips, that doesn't make her less deserving of having a baby than someone who stays at home.
I’ve not seen anyone say that they think she has postnatal depression because she’s decided to go back to work. I don’t think discussing the potential of her having it belittles it in any way either. We just think that she’s just not interested in being a mum because of reasons that have been discussed, such as leaving her baby multiple times a month to go on holiday, saying she doesn’t feel guilty when she leaves her to go on holiday, having the nanny care for her 24/7 when she doesn’t do anything 90% of the time, leaving her job at PLT to “focus on being a mum” but then ends up in New York for a fashion show with PLT who she no longer really works for. Couple that with what she’s said in the past about not feeding her during the night when she was a newborn, putting her to sleep in her nursery when she was extremely little and small things that we’ve picked up on in her vlogs, it doesn’t show her in the best light. Her actions and behaviour don’t match her words and the image she tries to portray of wanting to be a mum since she “came out of the womb” and that she was “put on this Earth to be a mum” (her words) so I don’t think it’s uncalled for that people have the opinions they do

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I said it appears that she has an emotional disconnect from the baby. That to me is demonstrated by the fact that she seems to have had so many extended separations from her, often travelling several thousands of miles away, in her short life. I don’t know any mother who would feel comfortable with that or would do it out of choice.

She may claim she has to ‘work’ - but with the amount of money she has it’s hard to believe that she couldn’t comfortably take at least a year off or afford to take the baby (and her nanny) along with her on said ‘work’ trips.

It’s simple. If as a mother your baby is truly your world, you would move heaven and earth to be with them as much as you can. Especially in the crucial first year.

Reactions: 33
For most going back to work means being away for a few hours during the day, with Molly it’s overseas trips, it’s a different ball game.

Reactions: 28
Zoe still wearing her shoes in the video of her playing with Bambi is giving popping in for 10 minutes to force content and act like Bambi is being looked after by her family and not just a nanny.

Reactions: 23
I said it appears that she has an emotional disconnect from the baby. That to me is demonstrated by the fact that she seems to have had so many extended separations from her, often travelling several thousands of miles away, in her short life. I don’t know any mother who would feel comfortable with that or would do it out of choice.

She may claim she has to ‘work’ - but with the amount of money she has it’s hard to believe that she couldn’t comfortably take at least a year off or afford to take the baby (and her nanny) along with her on said ‘work’ trips.

It’s simple. If as a mother your baby is truly your world, you would move heaven and earth to be with them as much as you can. Especially in the crucial first year.
Well said 👏👏👏 also to note, for someone who posts endless iced coffees on their stories on the daily...there has not been remotely anything close to how much she misses her girl etc.

Reactions: 8
I suppose that’s a good way to make sure your partner doesn’t randomly show up with your child again when you don’t want him to, go somewhere he’s banned 😆
This is true, if she wants to get away from Tommy she just has to go to the USA.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion…

Off to buy another Frappuccino, anything to avoid being with the Bambino

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Nah remember when she plonked bambi on the bed next to the chanel bag for that ✨️Pinterest look✨️. People say there's no right or wrong way to be a mother but this is without a doubt the bleeping wrong way😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Nah remember when she plonked bambi on the bed next to the chanel bag for that ✨️Pinterest look✨️. People say there's no right or wrong way to be a mother but this is without a doubt the bleeping wrong way😂
There might not be a right way to be a mother/parent but there are definitely wrong ways! Food denial, sleep safety issues, no life jacket on a boat trip and swimming in deep sea water with her…

Reactions: 23
There might not be a right way to be a mother/parent but there are definitely wrong ways! Food denial, sleep safety issues, no life jacket on a boat trip and swimming in deep sea water with her…
And this is all things she's put out there and told us for everyone to see

Reactions: 11
She's a very immature girl, you only have to see her videos to know she acts very young for her age, she needs to grow up and start taking responsibility of looking after her own child

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.