Molly-Mae Hague #37 From sun visors to Tripadvisor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone mentioned Zoe and the rest of Mollys family are going to Barbados for Fran’s wedding too, so I wonder if Tommy will propose to her there 👀

Reactions: 8
That's qhat
I cam imagine Fran turning round and passing Molly the bouquet 🙄
Molly will be scrabbling for that bouquet!
I hope Tommy doesn't propose at someone ese's wedding, it would overshadow another couple's special day and let's face it Fran's done a lot for Molly, let Fran have this day.

Reactions: 39
If the proposal comes at the wedding fran will be behind it - I don’t think MM makes a move without her say so. Fran won’t really mind - she’s got her eyes on the cash and it makes a good story with masses of tabloid coverage. This time she can capitalise on it herself as she’ll be mentioned in the articles again and again.

Fran needs to expand her business - being dependent on 2 people is pretty risky and limiting. She’s an ambitious woman

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.