Molly-Mae Hague #37 From sun visors to Tripadvisor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god that cake looks actually repulsive. I couldn’t eat it. It may taste wonderful but my taste buds would be expecting bland nothingness. Not dissimilar to Molly, really.

Reactions: 15
Dear god that cake looks actually repulsive. I couldn’t eat it. It may taste wonderful but my taste buds would be expecting bland nothingness. Not dissimilar to Molly, really.
Quite literally the ugliest looking professional cake I’ve ever seen!
looks like it’s made from cement,sand and grit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually thought the cake looked rather delicious, plenty of icing 😋 I could have iced it better myself though.

Reactions: 9
Is it the one on her stories? That’s still the iCandy but it converts to a stroller.
This iCandy looks like a different colour to the gold iCandy she has been advertising with the carrycot. Damn, how many prams/strollers do they have??

Reactions: 4
This iCandy looks like a different colour to the gold iCandy she has been advertising with the carrycot. Damn, how many prams/strollers do they have??
True I screenshot to compare and not sure if she’s put a filter over it as the chassis looks duller and the material more grey than gold. Or they’ve been gifted a second 🫠

Reactions: 1
Trying to watch her latest upload, 1 second in my boyfriend is complaining about her voice and the pitch, complaining complaining, now he's asleep as he refused to listen to her. But he always comments tht Tommy looks forced to be on the vlogs 🤣 but atleast he doesn't take over or insert himself too much life other influencers boyfriends.

Reactions: 7
I actually like the first photo. Bambi looks smiley and THOSE CHEEKS! Molly just looks like a lovely young woman. It’s really natural, even though it is anything but!

The happy birthday CEO is a bit cringe though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually like the first photo. Bambi looks smiley and THOSE CHEEKS! Molly just looks like a lovely young woman. It’s really natural, even though it is anything but!

The happy birthday CEO is a bit cringe though.
Yeah Bambi is an adorable little girl. It's a shame neither of her parents seem ready to put in the time and make her their priority, they don't stay tiny for long.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.