Molly-Mae Hague #38 Mother of the year but she’s never even here (oh deer)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my thread recap, I hope you’re all doing very very well

You guysss, fancy seeing you here ??? It’s been a literal minute ??? Like literallyyy 500 years ??? We’ve grown, we’ve evolved, love that for us x

Anywaysss shout out to @nightmareonbondstreet, this ones for you x And @LifeOfMog for the title again x

I’m literallyyy soy soy proud of us you guysss ??? We’ve literallyyy not argued wunce ??? Or maybe we did ??? Idk you guysss I’ve literallyyy been soy soy happy. Like this is the happiest I’ve been since BamBam was born ??? Is that becuz I’m never with her ??? Let’s put it that way. We’re not gonna talk about it becuz now I know what not to say in my videyohs after I talked about baby gorls night routine. Yeah nah. Nope. Absolutely not. Sorry you guysss. The literal mom police are, they’re literallyyy coming for me ???

But anywaysss I do NOT want to be negative you guysss becuz we do not moan on this channel ??? Do we ??? OMG Bambi’s waking up ??? No. Please. Go back to sleep becuz nanny Zoe isn’t here yet. ANYWAYSSS

I’m literallyyy so boring and beige now that I have my little gorl. I literallyyy love her so much ??? Obviously ??? She’s literallyyy a dream. Soy soy dreamy. Tommy is categoricallyyy love love loving being a dadda. He’s so hands on and helpful 😐😐😐 I promise you guysss ??? 😐😐😐 We’re soy proud of the man and father he’s become. Literal goals 😐😐😐 Could have wished me a Happy Birthday within the hour I posted my birthday display stories though ??? You know. There’s always room for improvement. To grow. To elevate yourselves. And you know what guysss ??? Perfect just doesn’t exist. I’m not perfect as you guysss know becuz I’m soy relatable it’s a joke. A few quid for a nature reserve ??? Nah. A £14,000 a night penthouse ??? Literallyyy love that for me. I want to be 101% honest and real with you guysss. My teeth ??? Natural ??? Absolutely. As natural as my latest FleaLT French Riviera collection photos

Anywaysss we’re off to Fran’s wedding any day now. You won’t know becuzzz I literallyyy never post anything interesting and it’s not about me so idc. I’m in my mom era now you guysss x Love that for me x As always you guysss, please please please no arguing, breastfeedings essays are not the wun and I’m as interested in your arguements as I am with what Tommy’s doing till 5AM whilst he’s out. Thank you soy much and I’ll see you in my next wun

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel, I hope you’re all doing very very well

You guysss, fancy seeing you here ??? It’s been a literal minute ??? Like literallyyy 500 years ??? We’ve grown, we’ve evolved, love that for us x

Anywaysss shout out to @nightmareonbondstreet, this ones for you x And @LifeOfMog for the title again x

I’m literallyyy soy soy proud of us you guysss ??? We’ve literallyyy not argued wunce ??? Or maybe we did ??? Idk you guysss I’ve literallyyy been soy soy happy. Like this is the happiest I’ve been since BamBam was born ??? Is that becuz I’m never with her ??? Let’s put it that way. We’re not gonna talk about it becuz now I know what not to say in my videyohs after I talked about baby gorls night routine. Yeah nah. Nope. Absolutely not. Sorry you guysss. The literal mom police are, they’re literallyyy coming for me ???

But anywaysss I do NOT want to be negative you guysss becuz we do not moan on this channel ??? Do we ??? OMG Bambi’s waking up ??? No. Please. Go back to sleep becuz nanny Zoe isn’t here yet. ANYWAYSSS

I’m literallyyy so boring and beige now that I have my little gorl. I literallyyy love her so much ??? Obviously ??? She’s literallyyy a dream. Soy soy dreamy. Tommy is categoricallyyy love love loving be a dadda. He’s so hands on and helpful 😐😐😐 I promise you guysss ??? 😐😐😐 We’re soy proud of the man and father he’s become. Literal goals 😐😐😐 Could have wished me a Happy Birthday within the hour I posted my birthday display stories though ??? You know. There’s always room for improvement. To grow. To elevate yourselves. And you know what guysss ??? Perfect just doesn’t exist. I’m not perfect as you guysss know becuz I’m soy relatable it’s a joke. A few quid for a nature reserve ??? Nah. A £14,000 a night penthouse ??? Literallyyy love that for me. I want to be 101% honest and real with you guysss. My teeth ??? Natural ??? Absolutely. As natural as my latest FleaLT French Riviera photos

Anywaysss we’re off to Fran’s wedding any day now. You won’t know becuzzz I literallyyy never post anything interesting. I’m in my mom era now you guysss x Love that for me x As always you guysss, please please please no arguing, breastfeedings essays are not the wun and I’m as interested in your arguements as I am with what Tommy’s doing till 5AM whilst he’s out. Thank you soy much for watching and I’ll see you in my next wun

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*
you just never get it wrong 😂 how will molly cope with the unedited pics of her in other peoples pics from the wedding

Reactions: 22
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my thread recap, I hope you’re all doing very very well

I’m literallyyy so boring and beige now that I have my little gorl. I literallyyy love her so much ??? Obviously ??? She’s literallyyy a dream. Soy soy dreamy. Tommy is categoricallyyy love love loving being a dadda. He’s so hands on and helpful 😐😐😐 I promise you guysss ??? 😐😐😐 We’re soy proud of the man and father he’s become. Literal goals 😐😐😐 Could have wished me a Happy Birthday within the hour I posted my birthday display stories though ??? You know. There’s always room for improvement. To grow. To elevate yourselves. And you know what guysss ??? Perfect just doesn’t exist. I’m not perfect as you guysss know becuz I’m soy relatable it’s a joke. A few quid for a nature reserve ??? Nah. A £14,000 a night penthouse ??? Literallyyy love that for me. I want to be 101% honest and real with you guysss. My teeth ??? Natural ??? Absolutely. As natural as my latest FleaLT French Riviera collection photos

Anywaysss we’re off to Fran’s wedding any day now. You won’t know becuzzz I literallyyy never post anything interesting and it’s not about me so idc. I’m in my mom era now you guysss x Love that for me x As always you guysss, please please please no arguing, breastfeedings essays are not the wun and I’m as interested in your arguements as I am with what Tommy’s doing till 5AM whilst he’s out. Thank you soy much and I’ll see you in my next wun

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*
‘Love that for me’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*
Literallyyy soyyyyy happy to be picked again for the title !!!! Won't let it get to my head, promise xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Confused by her stories I thought they flew to Barbados the other day? Or was that them just travelling to London and they’re only going today?

Reactions: 11
It really annoys me how she keeps going on about “my little family”, well DUH. Obviously it’s your family ??? She came out of you ??? That’s a given ???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah a mum who can’t be fucked being one, nice 👍🏻

What a sad life it must be knowing your man child boyfriend can’t even look after your baby

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Some gossip!!!
Sounds like some confusion about who the nanny is for - as much for them as the baby !!!

If this post is true they must be really struggling - they hardly have the most exhausting or arduous life, yet seem utterly unable to accommodate a baby. I guess it comes from playing at being a grown up and now really taking on board the responsibility. Fran needs to have a very serious word with these 2 !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If she wants a cook a cleaner and a nanny she needs to hire a cook a cleaner and a nanny, not hire one person and expect them to do 3 jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
I have a 5 month old and the thought of another person raising my baby makes me feel so sad. Yes it is tough at times but it doesn’t last forever! And I am sure that these two can afford to take a bit of time out to raise their little girl.

• Heart
Imagine having a night AND day nanny and still complaining about how tough motherhood is 🤦🏼‍♀️ I understand it’s hard but how can she pretend like she’s doing it all herself to try and relate to other new mums

• Sick
  • Heart
If she wants a cook a cleaner and a nanny she needs to hire a cook a cleaner and a nanny, not hire one person and expect them to do 3 jobs.

She thinks she is far too important for this, people should be queuing up to be her loyal servant!! She wants somebody to be run ragged doing 3 jobs for the pay of one

Reactions: 21
It’s so obvious Molly would have a day and night nurse… I bet they’re under strict confidentiality agreement and prob has an injunction to the press that they can’t report on it for the nanny’s “privacy” aka Molly doesn’t want the public to know just how lazy she is

Reactions: 33
It’s also cheeky as duck to expect them not to work a second job if it wasn’t even advertised as a 24hr nanny at first. I wonder what the salary was to justify that?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.