Molly-Mae Hague #37 From sun visors to Tripadvisor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess you don’t need mum friends when baby is constantly palmed off with nanny so you can live a baby free lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I get what you’re saying! Her friend anoushka has a little girl who turned a year old yesterday. You never see Molly hanging out with her and the kids? And her partner is a footballer so lots of money like molly surely they could be doing similar things
Molly was with Anoushka last week maybe they did but didn’t post it all. The Clark sisters brought their babies to Mollys home to meet Bambi, not sure if Molly posted but I remember Zoe posting.

Reactions: 7
Honestly £14k a night for a room that looks like it’s in her house. Surely the point in a trip is to go somewhere different

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Molly was with Anoushka last week maybe they did but didn’t post it all. The Clark sisters brought their babies to Mollys home to meet Bambi, not sure if Molly posted but I remember Zoe posting.
really when did she say this? I know she got her a bubble tea thing from town and dropped it off but that’s all I saw. They literally live next door

Reactions: 6
really when did she say this? I know she got her a bubble tea thing from town and dropped it off but that’s all I saw. They literally live next door
It was last weekend Molly posted on her ig story, a late birthday dinner for Anouska

Reactions: 3
Seriously how many bunches of flowers does she need??? And these are just the ones at the hotel!! It's beyond stupid
Trying to be like the kardashians I think they always have hundreds of bouquets for any occasion.

Reactions: 11
Seriously how many bunches of flowers does she need??? And these are just the ones at the hotel!! It's beyond stupid
What? They had this at the hotel...
Plus loads of expensive bouquets at home and they're about to go away. It's ridiculous. Perhaps the hotel can use them, make bunches and put them in the rooms.

Reactions: 13
What? They had this at the hotel...
Plus loads of expensive bouquets at home and they're about to go away. It's ridiculous. Perhaps the hotel can use them, make bunches and put them in the rooms.
I’ve been nosying around on the hotel website (£22 cocktail anyone? £100 cigar perhaps?) and they have an in house florist. Presumably they put it all together with help from the butler that comes with the suite.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, but there is absolutely no way that she doesn’t have lip filler. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure she got her lips dissolved and in other videos has said she has no filler whatsoever in her lips anymore. Idgaf if she has filler or not and I’d probably get it if I could afford it too 😂but that is straight up bullshit.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, but there is absolutely no way that she doesn’t have lip filler. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure she got her lips dissolved and in other videos has said she has no filler whatsoever in her lips anymore. Idgaf if she has filler or not and I’d probably get it if I could afford it too 😂but that is straight up bullshit.
A helluva lot of migrated filler in that top lip.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.