Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie101x

Forever confused about the many inconsistent faces of Mollymae Hague.

Choose your fighter 😂
On the first set, the second photo down on the left is literal zoe douuuupe 😬how is she not embarrassed to have herself look like that one min and then with a ski slope nose the next?😭

Reactions: 8

Lollyy

VIP Member
Tommy will barely need to train for this fight. But wonder if he uses it as an excuse to not be around the baby again

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Not wanting to derail this thread, but genuine question. How does Ben stepping down from Gymshark help it financially?
He needed the business to grow further financially for him to compete with other well known big brands however couldn’t while he was the ceo as he didn’t have the experience. He stepped down for someone else to take over. Since then Gymshark has grown massively and Ben has now been listed as a billionaire

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I don’t think MM even watched his fight?!! I think she later said she wasn’t watching it…. Which is just bizarre

whyamihereagain

My friend tried to trust her partner to do night feeds, she woke up once and he was snoring on the sofa and the newborn was flat on its face on the floor.
I must be really lucky then because my partner was the only person I would trust. I think she feels that if she went to bed with the baby then Tommy could do whatever he wants and that’s what she is scared of so she stays awake until they both go to bed

Do you think she was lying at the start of the vlog when she said Tommy's watching Bambi? Was it actually Zoe? It all had an I'm not struggling any more let's get back to normal feel. Back in the office and planning at least three far flung trips.
Zoe is 100% looking after it as her main job I feel.
Dimbo Himbo definitely won’t be capable unless a grown up is on hand to help him.

lordyboredy

Georgia Harrison on the saving grace podcast said that Dubai is great for influencers bc you don’t pay for ANYTHING - food, accom, etc. I can’t imagine that Molly is doing it tough enough to need a free a holiday, but after the parking debacle in her last vlog maybe she is stil that cheap…