Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tweetypie

What’s your review? 😏
It was great about four years ago. However now it’s chav/influencer central because of how popular it is on social. They don’t do a lot of influencer discounts tho. The madinat is GREAT for kids. But her baby is too small for it to be a benefit. They could have gone to any hotel with her. Most influencers stay at jumeirah beach as it’s the cheapest hotel on the madinat. Then they go to the Al Naseem pool to pretend they stayed there. I’m sure Molly can afford Naseem tho.

Reactions: 10

probecco

Tbh Molly had endo and still had a baby. I know she can afford the best healthcare that some of us wish we had access to but it kinda gives me hope.

probecco

Just seen Tammy Hembrows reel about missing her night feeds. Such a dig at Molly-Mae 😂. A commenter said its quite common in Australia to sleep train young babies?

kaaa2

VIP Member
Eat, shop and do everything they would in the UK because her personality is so boring and beige
don’t forget all the themeparks There!! Big kids they are! I guarantee now on the vlog they’ll take her to a theme park or arcade to try and win her a stuffed shrek

• Haha

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
You can not tell me that these two people are the same person. Holy cow.
Makes you think, do her own photos even look like a real person? Not really, they look like a void, soulless doll. I think it would take me a minute to realise who she was if I saw her in real life. She's naturally pretty girl too, no exceptional beauty, but everyone looks more beautiful when their own authenticity shines through.

Reactions: 9

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
It’s annoyed me the way theyve twisted what people have been saying, the shaming had nothing to do with breastfeeding, it’s to do with bambi getting no milk for 9 hours when she’s waking and looking for it - whether that be breast or formula milk i don’t think anyone cares, just give the hungry baby something!!
I RAN here when I saw that article. The comments on FB made me feel physically sick, the way they’re just blindly defending her STARVING her child 😭 that poor little poppet

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
It’s going to get a lot worse than this. The kid is only a few weeks old - there are infinite opportunities to come for nit picking her parenting skills and sharing anecdotes. Just wait until the shit hits the fan when it’s weaned onto solids 🙈 🤣
Probably be straight onto protein shakes.💪

• Haha

nightmareonbondstreet

On the topic of barbados isn’t May the rainy season if that’s when Frans wedding is? I got engaged there which was early March and we had the odd rain shower but generally good weather - I think May might be a bit hit and miss but I could be wrong. Imagine frans dream outdoor wedding gets rained off 😂😂😂

GalGal

VIP Member
I don’t comment normally, but I had to:
A baby is born with a marble sized stomach, yes it grows a little bigger but not exponentially at first so if it is waking for milk-give it milk.
I don’t know where she got her information from, the 1940’s perhaps?
Babies should drop a feed by 10 weeks
If your period comes back you have to stop breastfeeding(also I know she said her milk was starting to dry up but your body relies on feeding at night for quite a while so if she was refusing to feed at night that would dry her milk up anyway)
Wrapping a baby up like that to sleep is also not safe at all.
She isn’t stupid, she’s got a decent job, I’m not saying she’s the most intelligent person ever but she could educate herself on these things, they definitely have the money. The baby was cluster feeding. It’s so easy to find out what cluster feeding is. Scamming the national trust out of their money is so shitty as well. Molly can charge what she likes for a dress made in a sweat shop that will fall to pieces as soon as you wear it(while let’s face it wearing very little of the products your company puts out, instead spending hundreds on clothes), but they won’t pay to park in a place when they’re loaded, a place that helps look after the grounds of so many amazing houses, big beautiful grounds, so much history for the uk. Also how do they think people that work there are paid? The people who are making teas and coffees, the people cleaning up etc.
And one final thought(I had more but I’ve forgot now 😅) it’s such a shame to see her photoshopping everything, she doesn’t look like her photos in real life and she has a platform to be a bit positive about it and say ‘oh yeh, I’ve gone up a size or 2 in clothes, my stomach isn’t as tight as it was and I have some stretch marks but I got my child here safe and we’re both doing well so that’s all that matters’ but instead she photoshops the life out of everything. How she thinks people won’t notice compared to her YouTube videos where her face is more that of an egg I don’t know.
I don't think they deprived babies of night feeds in the 1940s.

this is a fassshhhun influencer ? 😅😅 even famously ‘mumsie’ dresser gemma owen is looking more daring in these
Everyone there looked better than MM, who looked ridiculously unstylish in her oversized jacket. Even Princess Andre, who looked just like any other 15 year old girl you’d see in Primark or Maccies on a Saturday afternoon, managed to look better.

It’s fortune that Zoe arrived back from her holiday in time to mind the baby while she went.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Surely Fran has realised now that Molly just cannot be trusted to do anything without adult supervision? How many scandals are we on? We have Chai, all having the same 24 hours, and now this. Am I missing any? Haven’t included the cats as I don’t think the abuse has been recognised by the press yet?
Chai was the worst but somehow she was made into the victim 🙄🙄