Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tweetypie

It’s jumeirah al Naseem and it sucks she’s gone there because now it will attract even more chavs and wannabe molly mae’s who are willing to re mortgage their flats to stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
I didn’t know Maura met Bambi until Molly posted about it a few weeks ago in a Q&A. I guess they don’t always post when they see each other. Molly and Maura are always liking& commenting under every post
Maura was round MMs house when Tommy was fighting JP 👍🏻

Couldn’t have summed it up any better, apart from to add that those two complete and utter cretins seem to think nothing of ordering about 20 Starbucks/Costas a day between them at an average if about £4 a drink. Why in the world would she fuss about £17 for parking? I really wish someone would tip off the Daily Mail about Tattle and they would run a few stories about what a useless couple of freeloading morons they really are.
The daily mail or some other papers know about tattle as someone took screenshots from a made in Chelsea cast members stories which were swiftly deleted and the news paper made an article using the screenshots 🥲

• Wow
I wish more celebs and influencers would be honest about and promote real noses. I know it would make a lot of people, myself included, more confident about the non perfect features we were given. I honestly go on Instagram, and even though deep down I know better, I scroll and scroll and question why every single person seems to have these beautiful, small button noses, or a little ski slope nose and perfect smooth skin and then….there’s me.
Omg you need to watch Stephanie Lange's YouTube channel. So so good if you're ever having a wobble with your self confidence because of social media ❤

• Heart
  • Sick

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Please tell me people don't shove baby's feet into flip flops with toe dividers, a baby's skin is insanely soft 😢 Those things hurt
Probably just for show tbh (like everything she’s been posting), like someone else said the baby can barely keep its head up let alone sit with flip flops on 🤦🏼‍♀️

GalGal

VIP Member
Do you think she was lying at the start of the vlog when she said Tommy's watching Bambi? Was it actually Zoe? It all had an I'm not struggling any more let's get back to normal feel. Back in the office and planning at least three far flung trips.

Reactions: 8
Oh please, we're not here to fight about religion. She did something inappropriate and offensive, possibly unknowingly. If she did something to offend Jews/Muslims people would be all over her. She took the racist cat video down and I'm hoping she takes this vlog down as she also admits to starving her baby in it.
what was the racist cat video I missed it

• Haha
If I remember correctly Molly was in her bedroom on her tablet while the her friends were watching the fight on tv. I always thought it was strange she was watching the fight alone online and not downstairs with her mates. Kinda of a rubbish host and friend really.

I don't like giving the DM the clicks. Anyone know who the celebrity friend that Maura has disowned is?
Lucie Donlan

LiLahx

How is her book a Sunday times bestseller if it hasn’t even been released yet? 😂

• Haha

Tweetypie

This is going to sound terrible but I’ve stayed there lots of times and I think you’re right, some people will stick anything on a credit card go buy in to a fake lifestyle. Also tho, she’s gone after school hols so she’s definitely not paying peak prices

GERHUN

Just seen a post on my Facebook of someone local to me, this kid is about 4 years old.

Called Bambi 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

OtherMoon

VIP Member
So they’ve never said anything about it but she was expressing early on, whilst Tommy was away which made me wonder.
No evidence to suggest it but I know of one that moved from Manchester back to Essex about the same time as she posted that. So to me I think she left before 12 weeks and has given them that advice to carry on with as that night nanny talks about dropping the night feed early… I think she has or there would have been at least one post about night feeds or something.
Sounds quite possible I know many who had maternity nurses and never admitted it even to family. Some will come for the first month only and then offer on going support. The problem I found with families that had night nannies (and even day nannies) for a newborn is it really interferes with bonding the family together and warps their idea of what is normal like assuming really EVERYONE does the controlled crying thing because that is what the night nanny told them. I really hope Molly has someone close to her that can give her a bit of guidance as she seems rather clueless.