Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tommy hasn’t put his life on hold at all to look after Bambi, after molly was on her own when he went to fight Jake Paul. but rather they get a nanny or Zoe to look after his baby. He is pathetic excuse of a father.

Reactions: 43
tommy hasn’t put his life on hold at all to look after Bambi, after molly was on her own when he went to fight Jake Paul. but rather they get a nanny or Zoe to look after his baby. He is pathetic excuse of a father.
I agree the reason they get on so well is because he does what he wants and wouldn't have it any other way. Not many women would put up with him. Her standards our so low she thinks Tommy cuddling Bambi and pushing the pram makes him father of the year

Reactions: 36
People are allowed to gush about their babies. If your friend or anyone else are so sensitive over someone mentioning their baby then she or anyone else should stay offline. Don't see how it's rubbing salt in.
ThIs seems like satire? Your friend had a negative test, went on Instagram and saw mm posting about her baby and now your angry lol.

P.s I've experienced 10 years of infertility and ivf to have my children.

Reactions: 46
Frankly it blows my mind that she would be stupid enough at age 20 or whatever she was back then to be actively trying to have a baby with a dim meathead she’d only known for a matter of a few weeks.

Reactions: 23
Frankly it blows my mind that she would be stupid enough at age 20 or whatever she was back then to be actively trying to have a baby with a dim meathead she’d only known for a matter of a few weeks.
This is what I was wondering. I do believe they were trying given she had pregnancy tests in the bathroom, but not immediately after leaving Love Island, they probably established their relationship somewhat first. Having said that they did move in together almost immediately didn't they?

Reactions: 6
Because Molly just idealises everything, there’s not a sensible thought in that empty head of hers. She probably thought that having a baby looked fun so why not! She doesn’t think about consequences.

Reactions: 17
Because Molly just idealises everything, there’s not a sensible thought in that empty head of hers. She probably thought that having a baby looked fun so why not! She doesn’t think about consequences.
She’s extremely immature and probably thought it was all very romantic and it showed real commitment on his part that he wanted a baby with her too and that they’d all live happily ever after. Sadly it doesn’t always work like that. Act in haste, repent at leisure.

Reactions: 24
Idk I went through years of infertility, miscarriages and fertility treatment and I’ve been married to my husband 4 years and together for 10 and I never once commented on anybodies posts I used to unfollow and block and moan and come on tattle () but I wouldn’t comment on their post Lmao kind of immature to do regardless of being married. How is it Molly maes fault you friend got a negative test, I’m sure she had absolutely no idea and didn’t post her baby to ‘gloat’ that she got a positive test? Yeah it’s annoying that a 23 year old can have a baby on a whim with somebody she has known less time than I’ve been married but it’s really not her problem either.
---
Tbh Molly had endo and still had a baby. I know she can afford the best healthcare that some of us wish we had access to but it kinda gives me hope.
I have endo and PCOS and I am 20 weeks 🫶 I have been through a lot and it’s not been an easy road for us (because of my problems, husband has super sperm that we know about because of the fertility treatment ) but not everybody has the trouble we have had regardless of endo or PCOS. Plenty of people even get pregnant accidentally with these conditions. They aren’t a diagnosis of sterility 🫶
---
I thought it was an accident? Although if you’re not on birth control it’s not an accident and just stupidity if you are surprised if you’re over the age of 15

Reactions: 13
That's what Tattle is here for! It's perhaps a slightly healthier outlet than a direct reply and the inevitable argument in the comments thant ensues. I tell myself time and time again a direct comment will make no difference so just go on Tattle!

Reactions: 17
To follow on from this, what annoys me even more than the brainless idiots in her comments is news pages making up articles with headlines like “Molly-Mae wows fans with her flat stomach 3 weeks after giving birth”. It couldn’t be further from the truth

Reactions: 12
If she did genuinely look the way her photos do she wouldn’t be complaining about the way she looks. And why would she look lean when she has said herself that for the last year she hasn’t worked out or watched what she’s eaten due to pregnancy and having a newborn (completely normal, but not going to have you looking lean…)

Reactions: 15
Her diet generally looks like that of a picky child to me, apart from when she consciously tries to make an effort to go on a health kick and lives off protein shakes. The rest of the time it appears she’d happily live off junk. Plus don’t forget all those Starbucks/Costa drinks she guzzles daily and the snacks alongside them which someone has pointed out will all be PR freebies, so too irresistible to avoid. It’s no wonder she needs to rely on those photoshopping and face tuning apps to perpetuate the myth that she is some flawless sylphlike creature.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I vaguely recall some of her stories where she was restocking her and Tommy's snack drawer and it was just full to the brim of crap
Full disclosure, I have a snack box so I'm not getting at her for that but I do think her diet in general is poor a la Zoella "skinny fat"

Reactions: 14

Not forgetting she’s only what, 23? Metabolism can slow down a lot in your late twenties/after kids. I had an awful diet then too, I was slim, then a few years later I ballooned.
Maybe she’ll just spin it into a fitness thing if she does and we’ll get a Molly mae ab workout regime that we have to subscribe to monthly for £30

I wish I had a city apartment to escape my family sometimes. Not sure what the husband would have to say about it though

Lmao someone commented “omg I love your rhinoplasty!”, no hun it’s rhinoPhotoshop x

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.