Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the other dates are in day month format …. 🤔
And it would be weird, because Tommy's next fight is 13th November. Could be done purposely to throw people off.
She also can't be due next month because the scan says standard 2nd tri.
I reckon the dates are right and it's late Jan/early Feb.
The LMP calculation would be affected by the length of her cycle and she has endometriosis.

Reactions: 5
Reading between the lines I don’t think Tommy has behaved how she expected him to this pregnancy. At the end when talking about him she doesn’t look directly at the camera much and talks about how life has carried on as normal for him and she thought their world would stop as soon as she fell pregnant (self obsessed but I do understand what she means).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
And it would be weird, because Tommy's next fight is 13th November. Could be done purposely to throw people off.
She also can't be due next month because the scan says standard 2nd tri.
I reckon the dates are right and it's late Jan/early Feb.
The LMP calculation would be affected by the length of her cycle and she has endometriosis.
She said in her most recent video she nearly 6 months when she announced so now I’m even more confused

Reactions: 3
So she just wants to be a girl mum. Two girls are her dream. She don't know if she'll show her but not decided yet . The name is something nobody would guess. She is going vlog the birth and not sure what she will share. Tommy have been living his life and life goes on for him .
I think she'll definitely show her girl asap . Money to me made and she'll vlog everything. Interesting to see what she'll call her

Reactions: 24
Who’s she bleeping kidding saying she’s not gonna show her little cash cow? Poor baby will be monitised before it can even sit up. Proper trying to act like she’s Kylie 🤣

Reactions: 39
Oh yeah and she basically said to those of us who can read through the lines that her parents didn’t want her to be a young mum and she text her sister the news she was pregnant because she was scared of her reaction. Lol

Reactions: 23
She said the baby's name is not a name but not made up (perhaps an object, adjective or place then?) and that noone she knows has this name and she's never met anyone with this name because it's so UNIQUE. HOW RIDICULOUS DO WE THINK SHE'S GOING?!

Reactions: 27
She said the baby's name is not a name but not made up (perhaps an object, adjective or place then?) and that noone she knows has this name and she's never met anyone with this name because it's so UNIQUE. HOW RIDICULOUS DO WE THINK SHE'S GOING?!
Mayo could be pretty spot on 😂 bleeping imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going with Aesthetic 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hot tub where they first met so pretty nice and sentimental 🤗 or maybe just tub? 😏
or to go with her aesthetic cream or cloud?
🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol i’m surprised she basically said she doesn’t want to be a mummy blogger… If it brings in the instagram engagement she will turn into one.

Reactions: 18
It's not gonna be LI related. She said she had the name since she was little basically. I think it'll be Dream 😂

Reactions: 15
Given her cats are called Eggy and Bread duck knows what her child will be called because I never would of guessed those for cat names

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.