Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve mentioned before but the more she shows of her house the more I’m convinced she’s never looked after a kid 😂
White furniture won’t be white for long 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also I swear to god if she makes a beige nursery….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channulll thread recap, I hope you’re all doing very very well

Soooyyy you guysss, I’ve been hiding a little secret from you all. My biggest secret yet… I can categoricallyyy confirm that I have not had a boob job. BUT. Anywaysss. A little secret. Tommy and I have something to share but Tommy’s literallyyy just on his 3 mile run so he’s not here but… we’re actuallyyy, literallyyy… no stop ??? I can’t you guysss. We’re having a chiyulddd ??? A literalll baybieee ??? Omg. It’s been such a tight kept secret. Shout out to my sonographer x I can’t believe it ??? The wun time my Photoshopping skills actuallyyy worked ??? You guysss had no idea. Omg you guysss, we’re SO so excited. So happy. SO so in love. It’s going to be unREALLL. A literalll DREAM. Insane. A transformation for me and Tommy 👼🏼 He’s going to be the MOYSTTT incredible dad. Such a great role model x

I’m SO so excited but I literallyyy can’t believe how much hard work it’s going to be ??? I can’t wait to share everything that happens, you know I will be SO so positive and not moan wunce ??? Becuz I never moan. Will I have to get up early ??? Sorryyy, not for me. Not the wun x Thank goodness for Fran becuz I’ll be calling her every 5 seconds x Not my own mum though. Ew x Can you believe I’m going to be spending my 24 hours in a day with a baby ??? And no it’s not Ellie Belly. She’s going to be a big sister 👼🏼 Ugh the pictures are gonna be *chefs kiss*. Next level you guysss. I reallyyy reallyyy hope Tommy doesn’t do somersaults with our actualll child ??? Like he did on Love Island ??? And to our doubters, how’s that going for you ??? Anywaysss let’s not be negative. He’s gonna be unREALLL. I just know it. We’re literallyyy soul mates so that means it’s gonna be soyyy perfect ??? I just hope Tommy will start washing his own boxers ??? Becuz I literallyyy won’t have time to be washing two loads of crappy nappies becuz I’ll 100% be a boss babe business woman and mom x Work whilst they sleep you guysss 😚✌🏻

I promise you guysss I’m going to be super super down to Earth and real with you guysss about this 👼🏼 journey 👼🏼 as I sit in my unREALLL £4 million new hoymeee. We still don’t have any furniture you guysss ??? Love that for me. It better arrive before the baby does ??? Omg I can’t actuallyyy believe I’m talking about it with you guysss ??? It’s been SO so hard keeping it a secret becuz you know I literallyyy share everything with my Fiat 500’s. I know you guysss are gonna absolutelyyy go CRAY-ZEEE over this x Mother of the Fiat 500’s loves you x

Anywaysss, I’m SO so excited and happy for this journey to continue. I promise you guysss it’s gonna be the WUN. I’ll literallyyy share everything with you guysss, bowel habits and everything becuz I’m super super honest and down to Earth x Thank you SO so much for being here and for coming on this WILD journey with us. It’s gonna be… just insane you guysss. I literallyyy can’t believe it ??? Do I have to get up at 6AM or will my chiyulddd sleep in until 3PM like me ??? Let’s manifest that for us x I’m manifesting that it doesn’t have Tommy’s body proportions as well 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss thank you SO so much you guysss and I’ll see you in my next wun x

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

👼🏼 Title by @jazzy22 👼🏼

*Disclaimer* This thread is about Molly-Mae and Molly-Mae only. Do not take any comments made here to heart, it’s nothing personal against you and please do not go off topic on the thread with personal stories about your own experiences/babies/children because it derails the thread. We are here to discuss the person that the thread is about, off topic is a good place to go for anything else

Molly-Mae Hague wiki page for any questions 👇🏻

Atleast she will have some content now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who……who hated her enough to put her in that green tracksuit??? That’s soooo unflattering for her body at the moment. And idk why I’m surprised but it seems from real vs insta pics she edited her bump to be more of a “D” shape than the “B” shape that I see in these pictures. And no bra?? It’s just a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Ah the B bump lol, I had one of those. I never liked my bump but tbh I wish I’d just gotten over it and embraced it! Also is it just cold there or does she have her nips pierced?

Reactions: 14
Thing is it’s easy to look put together in 2nd trimester, it’s the third trimester and after baby is born

Reactions: 10
Nah why is she carrying round her dirty teddies for a shoot pls😭😭😭 the biggest child there is

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg cannot get over the 23 year old mum to be carrying around bleeping dirty Teddies in her arm in public, actually the most embarrassing thing ever

Reactions: 33
Omg she’s Photoshopping her bump, that’s tragic and quite fucked up 😅

I’m dead 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know I’ve mentioned before but the more she shows of her house the more I’m convinced she’s never looked after a kid 😂
White furniture won’t be white for long 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also I swear to god if she makes a beige nursery….
New furniture and the cat straight up on top of it who does be pissing all over the place as well.

I'm sure Tommy will be happy with that photo of her nips

• Haha
Does anyone else find Maura really annoying lol? Also I know we’re years down the line but the way she tried to steal Tommy from molly I think it’s just still so weird how involved she is with them and surely molly would wanna find better friends than that? Once a snake always a snake 🐍
It looks like Molly and Maura are the real couple to me🤗
Whenever I see a pic of them they just got a love look. Theres a glow with them.

Nope Im not starting rumours Its just my theory I dont think shes shes the spare part

He is a cute guy but I feel like its just a PR LI Romance. It keeps them in the headlines getting the big money deals. I think he pops when needed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.