Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Molly doing a shoot for Starbucks again on her story. She has a Starbucks in her hand on every clip

Reactions: 9
Is Molly doing a shoot for Starbucks again on her story. She has a Starbucks in her hand on every clip
I thought the same thing but surely that’s not a good marketing campaign for Starbucks as most women cut down on coffee when pregnant or am I missing something?

Reactions: 18
Starbucks will still be buying a fee for product placement - quite a significant amount I would imagine.

Reactions: 11
Her pregnancy style is awful like embrace the bump, I don't know but it feels like she's trying to retain herself and not enter a new chapter? She has the money to really embrace maternity. Part of me thinks we won't see molly-mae the mum when she has that baby but rather she'll continue as she has.

I do hope she gets a nanny for the sake of the baby's development staying in 24/7 is not healthy for a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m going to sound reaaaaaal nit picky but…. I notice she like sticks her bottom lip out and it drives me nuttttttts and it makes her look weird but I feel like that’s how she perceives to….model? I can’t be the only one who’s noticed thissssss 😩😩
View attachment 1642887
it’s giving gurn 😅

ngl i reckon she thinks its more flattering on her jaw but the amount of filler in them lips makes me feel a bit queezy

Reactions: 20
Shooting something exciting 🥱 Also known as more tat incoming for another FleaLT collection 🥱

Reactions: 26
I’m going to sound reaaaaaal nit picky but…. I notice she like sticks her bottom lip out and it drives me nuttttttts and it makes her look weird but I feel like that’s how she perceives to….model? I can’t be the only one who’s noticed thissssss 😩😩
View attachment 1642887
Ugh yeah, so many influencers do this like (I'm not even kidding) there was a trend that went around tiktok recently about how you can see more of Megan fox's bottom teeth than her top ones when she speaks, so everyone tried to emulate.. how people pick up on this i do not know.. it just makes her look like she has a massive underbite imo

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1642887
I was thinking this today and didn't know how to word it. I hadn't noticed before but her posts today really made it stick out its not a good look.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1642887
I was thinking this today and didn't know how to word it. I hadn't noticed before but her posts today really made it stick out its not a good look.
This is what I was trying to say as well! But Bagheera explained it a lot better 🤣 Once you notice it you can’t unsee it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MY GAWD this woman thinks she is the most important and special human being to ever be born on this planet... get the duck over yourself love 💀🥱
Looks like the clothes u got out of lost property at school when u forgot ya pe kit🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A fast fashion brand? Shoving out a collection for the season? acting like they don’t update new items every day? Colour me shocked!! What an exciting announcement. Can’t wait for exclusive interview about this thrilling update

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A fast fashion brand? Shoving out a collection for the season? acting like they don’t update new items every day? Colour me shocked!! What an exciting announcement. Can’t wait for exclusive interview about this thrilling update
you know when she announces she has a massive big exciting announcement it’s going to be dull, boring af, fleaLT

• Haha
Reactions: 14
have a valuable contribution; just went for a nosey on her pregnancy video thing after reading on here, listened to the first bits then got extremely bored because she just blabs on and on and on, skipped to the bit where her and Tommy are in the car and could not bare to listen to her high pitched baby voice ??? why was she talking like that I wanted to blow my brains out 😭 but found the way he spoke actually very sweet, it seemed we were getting a real genuine something out of him which was nice to see for once ! his eyes lit up but I can’t help but still see them both as kids … kids having kids 😅
The baby voice is so groooosssssss. Stop! Just stop! That’s an ick for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tommy has a “huge announcement” at 6pm. I wonder if he’s finally got a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tommy has a “huge announcement” at 6pm. I wonder if he’s finally got a job.
Maybe he’s learnt how to tie his shoelaces without mummy molly standing rolling her eyes and sighing ‘oh tommyyyyyyyyyy!’ while mummy fran shows him how to make two little bunny ears.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.