Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her YouTube video with Fran less than a year ago and Molly actually discusses wanting to have children then and it’s actually Fran making the point that the next few years are the most important to capitalise on her brand and to set herself up for life. I wonder if deep down Fran thinks she should have waited as she does seem to make the point that she has loads of time to have children.

Obviously it’s Mollys life and decision but considering Molly consults Fran on how she should pay for a McDonalds I’m surprised she’s made a major life decision without Fran telling her to 😂

Reactions: 29
Anyone remember what names they thought of when they first got together? I remember them saying something in a vid I’m sure!! Really hope they don’t call the baby Cash

Reactions: 10
Anyone remember what names they thought of when they first got together? I remember them saying something in a vid I’m sure!! Really hope they don’t call the baby Cash
I’m not sure but I remember her saying that no one in her childs class would have the same name as them, you know, because she’s anything but ✨ ordinary ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Do you know what I thought girl for the exact same reason! I think it if was a boy he’d be like punching the air and flexing! Honestly he’s such a child - I don’t know how she is going to cope dealing with him and a real child. Have we ever even seen her engage with a child?
I was thinking the same, although I dont think she will actually engage with the child, unless there is a photo opportunity or an ad for instagram

Reactions: 6
I'm calling Johnny, Ronnie, Tyler, Bobby for a boy.
Lily, Krystal, Darcie, Betsy for a girl.

Reactions: 3
Probably “did it guys” once over valentines and bam pregnant. Will be interesting if she touches on concieving with endometriosis that she supposedly has

Reactions: 9
Can any midwives here say for sure if you can tell boy or girl by the way you are carrying? Or if it is all rubbish?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can any midwives here say for sure if you can tell boy or girl by the way you are carrying? Or if it is all rubbish?
Multiple people in my pregnancy told me I looked like I was having a boy, to the point that I really doubted my scan which had told me I was having a girl 😅

But I had her a few weeks ago and definitely a girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.