Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it can’t be Dream Fury, that just sounds like Team Fury. Tbh, the baby will probably be a better boxer than their dad
That’s exactly why Tommy will like it😂

I do wonder how they’ve chosen to parent their child. Will Tommy want to raise them the way his family does it? Seem like it would clash with Molly’s persona if not ideals (as I have no idea what those are). I doubt Tommy has any of his own ideas on what values he wants his kids to have. I feel like he and Molly will clash over this as Molly will be copying Fran’s parenting style and Tommy will be taking Tyson and his dad’s lead on everything.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she say no one in her child’s class would have the same name or am I mixing her up with someone else? If that’s the case I don’t think dream would be unusual enough because it’s a kardashian kids name so there could potential be another child with that name? But again I’m probably just mixing her up!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say no one in her child’s class would have the same name or am I mixing her up with someone else? If that’s the case I don’t think dream would be unusual enough because it’s a kardashian kids name so there could potential be another child with that name? But again I’m probably just mixing her up!
No I think you're right, it was defo Molly who said this!!

Reactions: 4
She’s going to call it Dream but spelled differently to be unique in true Furher of the Fiats style

Deereem or something

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Plot twist: the baby is Brian Cox’s and it’s going to be spelled D:Ream.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
S.V. said:
I wonder if Maura unfollowed Lucie because Maura and Molly are obviously very close friends but Molly can't stand Lucie because Lucie tried to steal her man several times on Love Island and was liking comments on Instagram after the show about her and Tommy getting together if Tommy and Molly were to break up! Not surprised if Maura's dropped Lucie as a friend. Never liked Lucie. Very irritating girl! :rolleyes::sick:
Never liked Lucie either! Always causes trouble then cries wolf and plays the victim! 🙄 Felt sorry for that lad Joe who she was coupled up with on the show and dated for a bit afterwards. I liked him.☺ Thought he was a really lovely guy who didn't deserve all the stick he got on the show.

Reactions: 18
Never liked Lucie either! Always causes trouble then cries wolf and plays the victim! 🙄 Felt sorry for that lad Joe who she was coupled up with on the show and dated for a bit afterwards. I liked him.☺ Thought he was a really lovely guy who didn't deserve all the stick he got on the show.

Maura unfollowing Lucie on Instagram could even be an accidentally unfollow as Maura still follows Lucie’s Fiancée Luke ( with his many joint Lucie posts). Both Lucie & him still follows her so no big bust up. Or it’s possibly more business related.

Maura nearly 32, left her Off Limits Entertainment end of last year to go to Elite Models but it looks like she doesn’t have any management at the moment - only a gmail account as her contact email odd as she has 3.5M followers. She is still up on their website - not always up to date. Maura last did a big Ann Summers Ad in March. Common for brands to change faces for campaigns after a couple of years no biggie. Whilst Lucie - 24, changed her management to Off Limits since May from Neon. They haven’t liked each others photos since May. Although Lucie always done minor Ann Summers ads at same time as Maura, she has just now launched their animal collection with Joanna ( S5) so maybe Maura’s jealous that Lucie’s getting her old contracts as she’s no longer with Off Limits. Lucie’s busy with lots of work at the moment whilst Maura’s work seems to be slowing down recently - no current deals or TV work, mainly generic photos on her IG. Modelling industry is traditionally fickle giving less work to those over 30. Ekin su’s popularity will likely effect Maura’s work opportunities as similar big LI characters.

Reactions: 7
Maura unfollowing Lucie on Instagram could even be an accidentally unfollow as Maura still follows Lucie’s Fiancée Luke ( with his many joint Lucie posts). Both Lucie & him still follows her so no big bust up. Or it’s possibly more business related.

Maura nearly 32, left her Off Limits Entertainment end of last year to go to Elite Models but it looks like she doesn’t have any management at the moment - only a gmail account as her contact email odd as she has 3.5M followers. She is still up on their website - not always up to date. Maura last did a big Ann Summers Ad in March. Common for brands to change faces for campaigns after a couple of years no biggie. Whilst Lucie - 24, changed her management to Off Limits since May from Neon. They haven’t liked each others photos since May. Although Lucie always done minor Ann Summers ads at same time as Maura, she has just now launched their animal collection with Joanna ( S5) so maybe Maura’s jealous that Lucie’s getting her old contracts as she’s no longer with Off Limits. Lucie’s busy with lots of work at the moment whilst Maura’s work seems to be slowing down recently - no current deals or TV work, mainly generic photos on her IG. Modelling industry is traditionally fickle giving less work to those over 30. Ekin su’s popularity will likely effect Maura’s work opportunities as similar big LI characters.
You don't accidentally unfollow your best friend though and there's no logical business reason for unfollowing just Lucie. If unfollowing Lucie was a business decision, she'd have unfollowed all the other Love Islanders too. Are you suggesting Maura and Lucie have fallen out because Maura's jealous of Lucie? 😯

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t see Molly picking the name Dream isn’t that Rob Kardashian’s kids name ?
She will plonk Mae in as a middle name if it’s a girl and I think it’ll still be TJ for a boy. Tommy junior.

Reactions: 12
I can’t see Molly picking the name Dream isn’t that Rob Kardashian’s kids name ?
She will plonk Mae in as a middle name if it’s a girl and I think it’ll still be TJ for a boy. Tommy junior.

Omg I HATE when people add JUNIOR to things. Their is a woman in my nanas street who shouts at tea time everynight.... Pauuuuulll JUUUUNIORRRR.

Please NO

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You don't accidentally unfollow your best friend though and there's no logical business reason for unfollowing just Lucie. If unfollowing Lucie was a business decision, she'd have unfollowed all the other Love Islanders too. Are you suggesting Maura and Lucie have fallen out because Maura's jealous of Lucie? 😯
Think it is linked to only Lucie joining Maura’s old management as they stopped liking each other’s posts around the same time in May. Don’t think they were ever best friends.

I really have a feeling Molly is going to name her baby Ellie and have a Safari themed nursery. Anyone else have a gut feeling on the name?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really have a feeling Molly is going to name her baby Ellie and have a Safari themed nursery. Anyone else have a gut feeling on the name?
I don’t think so, she’d want something far more ✨unique✨ I’d imagine. Also she has a friend called Ellie (Brown, same LI as her friend Steph) so I don’t think she’d give her baby the same name.. although she might go for a normal name and double barrel it with something else to be sooooo different

Reactions: 12
She’s obviously gonna name the baby Moaning Myrtle if she has a girl because all she does is moan and it’s Harry Potter related. And Shrek if it’s a boy, after his dad

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I genuinely feel like for a girl it'll be something like Poppy, or Maisie. I have no idea for a boy though something more... ✨ unique ✨ like Rogue 🙃. Lord help this little baby regardless!

• Haha
She’s obviously gonna name the baby Moaning Myrtle if she has a girl because all she does is moan and it’s Harry Potter related. And Shrek if it’s a boy, after his dad
Love the Harry Pooter theme Luna for a girl and Dobby for a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.