Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UGH that tiling was so beautiful, I'm genuinely so sad it's been covered, and probs damaged in securing the cabinets to the wall. Imagine how much effort and precision went into the sheer number of tiles there (the artwork on those tiles was probs hand-finished) and now the room essentially screams, Basic McBasic. I'm surprised there's no crushed velvet so far, she's exceeding my expectations :p😆

I don't know about you guys, but nothing screams we're going to have and raise a child like solid marble flooring 😂

Reactions: 38
UGH that tiling was so beautiful, I'm genuinely so sad it's been covered, and probs damaged in securing the cabinets to the wall. Imagine how much effort and precision went into the sheer number of tiles there (the artwork on those tiles was probs hand-finished) and now the room essentially screams, Basic McBasic. I'm surprised there's no crushed velvet so far, she's exceeding my expectations :p😆

I don't know about you guys, but nothing screams we're going to have and raise a child like solid marble flooring 😂
I don’t see the point buying a beautifully furnished house than ruining it all with boring basic witch boss babe taste

I hope her child ruins her designer clothes , bags etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s everyone thinking they are having? Boy or girl?
I think it’s a boy - I watched the YouTube video today (like a sad gobshite), and when it got to the bit where they had popped the balloon at the gender reveal at home, the confetti looked really dark to me, even though the video is black and white….so I’m calling a Tommy Junior. Poor kid 😳

Reactions: 14
I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bit miffed? they recently did a fantastic, stylish job on this house, the finishes were unique and individual, and now they are having to go back in and essentially make it all like a blank canvas, just generic white walls and marble.

I get it's the pinteresty influencer's wet dream but to me, it's a style devoid of warmth and expression lol
It was the developer that put unique and individual finishes all over the house, which was a bit odd, because most people buying a house in that area would want to do it up to their own taste and wouldn't want someone elses stamp all over it. So if they were miffed it should be at the developer.

Reactions: 7
Dream Fury?!!! 🤣

Just the amount of money this would have cost alone.
Ten grand easy probably twice that! (For the cabinetry)
Wouldn’t put the name Dream past her , it’s in the Kardashian circle 😂 ( Rob Kardashian’s daughter )

I am surprised she didn’t announce a big maternity line with PLT after the pregnancy announcement

Reactions: 8
Dream fury though, furious dream? bleeping stupid
I fully expect the name to be stupid. One of Tyson’s kids is named Venezuela💀Perhaps that’s where he gets his❄

Edit - I’d like to suggest Franny-Fae Fury but Molly is a boss babe so she may go with with Franny-Fae Fury-Hague if she dares ruin that alliteration.

No offence is meant if you’re Venezuelan, I just don’t like place names if you have no connection to it and I definitely don’t assume that all Venezuelans are dealers.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I couldn’t imagine her as a boy mum. She will 100% want a ‘mini-me’

Reactions: 25
I couldn’t imagine her as a boy mum. She will 100% want a ‘mini-me’
From that short youtube video I really don’t think its a boy. I’m sure Tommy’s reaction would be much more than what was shown tbh if it was. Like he’s one of those clown men that jump around and start screaming at the fact its a boy🙄

Reactions: 43
I bet the baby’s name will be hyphened and be an m-m name or a t-t seeing as molly sees herself as the uk version of the kartrashians 🤪

Reactions: 10
I honestly think it’ll be called Dream aswell, so many “signs” from them

Reactions: 9
Fury isn’t the best surname to match names to (sorry for any Fury’s on here) 😜 her own surname is much nicer IMO but that’s never going to happen

• Sick
Reactions: 19
From that short youtube video I really don’t think its a boy. I’m sure Tommy’s reaction would be much more than what was shown tbh if it was. Like he’s one of those clown men that jump around and start screaming at the fact its a boy🙄
Do you know what I thought girl for the exact same reason! I think it if was a boy he’d be like punching the air and flexing! Honestly he’s such a child - I don’t know how she is going to cope dealing with him and a real child. Have we ever even seen her engage with a child?

Reactions: 25
Do you know what I thought girl for the exact same reason! I think it if was a boy he’d be like punching the air and flexing! Honestly he’s such a child - I don’t know how she is going to cope dealing with him and a real child. Have we ever even seen her engage with a child?
Well, her fans are mostly children. Does that count?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
cant think I’ve even seen her interact with frans child

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.