Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else shocked the comments in the Daily Mail article about her pregnancy announcement are mostly positive? They normally tear her apart in the comments over there

Reactions: 6
Right so baby names! I’m pretty sure if it’s a girl it’s going to be hyphenated and I wouldn’t be surprised if she went with a name beginning with F so it has double initials like the Kardashians! Maybe Freddie for a boy? And she can spell it Freddy
Folly-fae mayhaps😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Daily Mail need to get some originality and find their own stories rather than stealing what we say on Tattle 😅

They fully lurk on here going by other articles I’ve seen before too, they could even be posting to get more information 🤣

Could be any one of us…

5BCD572A-AF8F-4CD1-A4C0-4D630FE9FE6E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Reactions: 4
is anyone else imagining how molly is probably gonna try and keep the baby out of her new dressing room 😭 just picturing a 6 month old crawling around that pristine room i can’t do it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The full caption of the company is sending me LOOOOL ! But anyways, bloody hell I’m so done with everyone obsessing over her every move. I really liked her announcement video , and she looked very pretty on the YouTube one she made, but other than that I’m bored already. Let’s get a bloody move on, the way so many people I follow are reposting everything she uploads on their stories you’d think she’s the only person to ever get pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I can’t believe they put that 😭 they should be grateful for the work
Lol why should they be grateful? I don't think they're short of clients, they're clearly a high-end company. It's only natural to be courteous and acknowledge the workmanship of the tiling that is being torn out. Since it's their own work that they're removing, they probably just want to make it very clear that there was nothing wrong with the existing tiles and it was purely done on the whims of the client (i.e. not a renovation).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
I can’t believe they put that 😭 they should be grateful for the work
I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bit miffed? they recently did a fantastic, stylish job on this house, the finishes were unique and individual, and now they are having to go back in and essentially make it all like a blank canvas, just generic white walls and marble.

I get it's the pinteresty influencer's wet dream but to me, it's a style devoid of warmth and expression lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.