Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I mean I much preferred it before she got her hands on it but Christ 😂 they’re being paid to do it and surely didn’t have to take the job if they didn’t want to 😂 so passive aggressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
That’s a relationship breaking down - obviously somethings happened. Maybe MM is really hard to work for, maybe she’s behind in payments. Clearly the builders are really, really unhappy and prepared to relatively public about it. Maybe they are hoping one of the tabloids picks it up

They sound like builders who are about to walk off site

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Lol why should they be grateful? I don't think they're short of clients, they're clearly a high-end company. It's only natural to be courteous and acknowledge the workmanship of the tiling that is being torn out. Since it's their own work that they're removing, they probably just want to make it very clear that there was nothing wrong with the existing tiles and it was purely done on the whims of the client (i.e. not a renovation).
I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bit miffed? they recently did a fantastic, stylish job on this house, the finishes were unique and individual, and now they are having to go back in and essentially make it all like a blank canvas, just generic white walls and marble.

I get it's the pinteresty influencer's wet dream but to me, it's a style devoid of warmth and expression lol
I agree the house initially was stunning, and molly has destroyed it. But imo it’s not really their place to share their thoughts/emotions. Everyone has their own taste unfortunately, and I can imagine they’re being paid pretty generously do a job. Considering the other posts they’ve made they’re clearly a bit pissed with molly and the decisions she’s making.

Reactions: 51
I agree the house initially was stunning, and molly has destroyed it. But imo it’s not really their place to share their thoughts/emotions. Everyone has their own taste unfortunately, and I can imagine they’re being paid pretty generously do a job. Considering the other posts they’ve made they’re clearly a bit pissed with molly and the decisions she’s making.
I agree, can you imagine how you’d feel if the builders you employed behaved like that? Not on and I wouldn’t blame her for letting them go. If they didn’t want to destroy their own work, they didn’t have to take the job on. Simple as that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 39
Maya is a pretty name meaning Dream - Indian origin, remember Molly claimed she has Indian heritage as a reason she tans easily + Tommy mum’s heritage from Indian Ocean island Mauritius. Possibly ruled out as not unique enough with Maya Jama.

Likely be Fury-Hague surname used sounds better than just Fury on it’s own plus they’re not even engaged. He’ll probably try on insist on only Fury but if he can’t even be bother to propose, stop his coked up street fighting or get a job, it shouldn’t exclusively be his angry family name honoured. Hope it’s a girl so no expectations of it being a boxer, fighting gypsy - little champ crap.

Unfortunately Molly’s already said everyone’s going to dislike her baby name picks. Why knowingly afflict an awful name on your precious baby just for press attention. Immature selfish parenting as their name is for life not a PR gimmick, desperate to look cool.

Maybe Mallorca (Majorca) for a Girl - the island they 1st met on & starts with a M. Or a variation like Marjorie - a Harry Potter minor character. Molly & Mally. Could even be Mallorcan for a Boy bit like Mariah Carey’s son Moroccan. Or a place name as a middle name like Mauritius - little nod to bbf /auntie Maura 😂. Similar to Tyson & Paris randomly calling their girls 2 place names - Venezuela, Valencia & then Athenia - Goddess of War desperately trying hard to be fancy yet neither would know where they are on a world map. Similar to Dani Dyer calling her son Santiago - the Capital of Chile for no reason, poor kid will be bullied & his vile Dad’s in prison for robbing pensioners. Thick fame hungry celebs trying to be original for publicity, not thinking at all about their poor kid having to live with it. No wonder so many celeb kids are messed up.

Reactions: 31
Doubling down with the inappropriate music for her stories today which I'm pretty sure is the sad music from Up... that plays over the scenes where they show how they can't fall pregnant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Apart from the concrete walls, that “before” bathroom was literally my dream bathroom 😭 they could have given the tiles to me lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker , unsure if it’s been posted but I’m bored on my lunch break so colourised the gender reveal pic. Turns out they used grey confetti

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahh she is so infuriating, she left her announcement till after the royal family were less in the press and she built up all the content she could so she could pump it out daily. It’s all so contrived and planned. think she is having a girl and think Tommy will be useless and get on mollys nerves.. I really think this will test their relationship

Reactions: 26
Ahh she is so infuriating, she left her announcement till after the royal family were less in the press and she built up all the content she could so she could pump it out daily. It’s all so contrived and planned. think she is having a girl and think Tommy will be useless and get on mollys nerves.. I really think this will test their relationship
She’s not daft , everything has to be about her

Reactions: 11
I’ve asked a question about how she’ll cope with the cats and a baby considering the cats were pissing on everything a couple weeks ago 😇
Highly doubt she’ll answer though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I saw a tiktok where this girl was having a look on like the government site at businesses or whatever. Anyway she came across a new business which was ‘FMM’ and it’s registered at the same address as filter by molly mae but was only registered in March this year, so I think she might be coming out with maybe a fragrance by molly mae or something along those lines?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Names picked from when they first met, everything has to be so perfect, love at first sight with her.

Reactions: 21
i feel like from her stories the pregnancy was clearly a surprise? she’s said it took her ages to process it and things like that

Reactions: 32
She looks incredible in these pregnancy photos - like a look I’d love to have when or if i get pregnant. But it kind of makes me sad to think that she’s probably edited them to tit and they are very inaccurate. She talks about eating so much in the first trimester and I’ve obvs seen her YouTube videos so know she doesn’t look as perfect as she does in those photos. I wonder if she ever looks back and thinks why did I edit that? I would feel a bit weird altering photos of myself with child

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.