Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
The Daily Mail need to get some originality and find their own stories rather than stealing what we say on Tattle 😅

They fully lurk on here going by other articles I’ve seen before too, they could even be posting to get more information 🤣

Could be any one of us…

5BCD572A-AF8F-4CD1-A4C0-4D630FE9FE6E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
When she speaks to the person at drive thru I want to be sick. Why does her voice change so much and become squeaky? Just shows what a fake little nit she is

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
It’s just annoying that she said no one will guess and people are trying to guess. She’s obviously gone for a Ridiculous name and people are suggesting things like Penelope and Skye??? They are normal names ….

• Haha

muchacho

Chatty Member
I feel like the way she keeps saying that she’s had the babies name since she came out the womb herself (lol) that it will be a relatively normal name? It’s only a trend lately where people give their kids silly names so surely if she’s had it that long then it might actually be a nice one. I thought the reveal was cute tbh

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
It’s so funny everyone coming on here with their predictions just for a lil bitta credit 😂😂😂😂
I don’t want any credit and I’ve been posting on this thread forever, so not just coming here 🤣 We just know how predictable she is in her bid to gain as much exposure from this pregnancy as possible rather than just enjoying it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah Molly seems to be weird about sex... she can't even say the word it's like she's dead awkward and childish about it. Can you imagine what it's like in the bedroom. Very vanilla hahahahah

Reactions: 33

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Omg cannot get over the 23 year old mum to be carrying around fucking dirty Teddies in her arm in public, actually the most embarrassing thing ever

wordzalad

VIP Member
A fast fashion brand? Shoving out a collection for the season? acting like they don’t update new items every day? Colour me shocked!! What an exciting announcement. Can’t wait for exclusive interview about this thrilling update

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I would be so scared to live in Mollys house. It looks like something from a modern horror movie. Particularly cause you know it would be quiet. Forget the cats, I’d need a big dog.
She can deffo never get a dog again after she contributed to the first ones death by shipping it over from Russia. She got away with that too well IMO 🤬

bananabutter

VIP Member
I’ll be honest (at the risk of having a positive opinion 😂) - MM’s latest video, that’s the most likeable I’ve ever found her.
I agree, I found her to be very open and honest and a big difference from most influencers picture perfect pregnancies from the minute of conception (see Elle Darby).