Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Apart from the brainwashed tweens I think people will get bored of her quite quickly. People who don’t care if someone’s pregnant, don’t mind the odd post but isn’t interested in it being 24/7 pregnancy, will get bored. Anyone whose struggling with their fertility/ttc will get fed up of her shoving it in their faces and portraying a false idea of motherhood, will get bored. I hope she doesn’t turn into Slobella

Reactions: 38

jedwad87

UGH that tiling was so beautiful, I'm genuinely so sad it's been covered, and probs damaged in securing the cabinets to the wall. Imagine how much effort and precision went into the sheer number of tiles there (the artwork on those tiles was probs hand-finished) and now the room essentially screams, Basic McBasic. I'm surprised there's no crushed velvet so far, she's exceeding my expectations :p😆

I don't know about you guys, but nothing screams we're going to have and raise a child like solid marble flooring 😂

Reactions: 38

Lollyy

VIP Member
I think the pregnancy was an accident, seems strange she is pregnant before a big proposal

Reactions: 37

TDT

How can Tyson say tommy “started from the bottom” he didn’t start from the fucking bottom, he got lucky and went on a reality show and got followers, promo and ads from that, Tommy doesn’t even work hard he drops out of fights all the time and stuffs his face silly when he’s supposed to be training if anything he’s a lazy shit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Pregnancy q&a guys! I’ll let you know how unbearable it is

To be fair she has come across quite well in her video and it’s nice to hear her talk about how lucky she feels to have fallen pregnant because it really is a blessing and coming from someone who hasn’t been able to fall pregnant for 3years & due to start treatment for IVF next year I would absolutely never wish infertility on my worst enemy because it’s the most heart breaking and painful thing to go through💔 waaaay too many people take it for granted!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

kayl1986

VIP Member
She’s going be insufferable now. All her fans wanted her to have a girl also 🙄 more money to be made on a girl so she’s loving life

• Haha

Sophie1994

was thinking this myself, don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to stop in a hotel once in a while to treat yourself, but most of us on here are living in 3 bed houses, not fucking mansions 🙄😂
It’s so bizarre to me! Like she has a luxury house filled to the brim with more products than an actual spa? Would you not prefer to enjoy that than spend a load of money just to have a bath and order an extortionate Deliveroo?? Because you’re “stressed” after “working” a couple of hours- and no doubt Fran did all the work anyway 🙄

• Haha

pineapplesour

They’re so cute 🥺 but I feel so sorry for them , they definitely will be neglected when the baby arrives

She shouldn’t have pets anyway , it’s cruel , the amount of times she goes travelling & leaves them
I watch way too many cat programmes and them peeing all over the house doesn’t seem a good sign, like they’re unhappy or distressed or something.

Leelah

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Ulrika Johnson's article about MM? Was casually scrolling FB and came across it. Wow she did not hold back, let's say 😩

• Haha
  • Wow

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Going off their reactions it’s obvious Molly wanted a girl and Tommy wanted a boy.

Which doesn’t surprise me because I thought that Tommy would be the type to think that the oldest child should be a boy.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
This is going to be long a pregnancy with the name guessing 🤣
I literally couldn’t care less what the name is, no way is it going to be any of these guesses though 🤣 even if it was she reads here so would deffo change it

I think it’s going to be the chavviest, tackiest, cheapest name going, probably hyphenated 🥴😅

• Haha

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
Would she have been pregnant around the time he got that flat? Bit weird to live seperately from your pregnant girlfriend if so 🤣
Really weird

Like others have said on these threads , I think they have split up from time to time but obviously they wouldn’t say the truth on their socials. They have to keep up the image of a perfect influencer relationship. Very sad behaviour.

Reactions: 35

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Fran is about to become this kid’s nan. Fran is being paid to be a manager not raise someone else’s child. I doubt anyone would be happy if their boss added child-rearing to their job description (if it wasn’t already apart of that).

Molly is going to expect Fran to go out of her way to help her, maybe even at the expense of Fran’s own child. Molly stated in a video that Fran would have to help her raise her kids and Fran didn’t look very enthusiastic.

Also, Molly calls herself Bobbie’s (Fran’s child) aunt. Even though the lines were already blurred, Molly will def be pushing the idea that her child and Fran’s child are family. It will be very difficult for Fran to extract herself when Molly’s influencer era is over.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I think she’s gonna be one of those that says ‘the baby wasn’t planned but wasn’t an accident’. basically she told Tommy to stop pulling out to see what would happen and Tommy just agreed to it thinking it would take ages because of her endo and then first month she was preggers