Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
I found it odd her saying she does tests every month and then in the same sentence saying she only tested because she was one day late and usually she’s on time according to her app every single month. If you come on your period every month, on the day you’re supposed to, why would you be taking pregnancy tests that month?

Reactions: 32

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Ok I understand that pregnancy is a beautiful thing blah blah
But I just hate when influencers center their entire personality around it 🥲 she’ll be spouting that pregnancy and motherhood have 💫 changed her 💫 soon enough

• Heart

TDT

I have stretch marks on my boobs and no they ain’t pretty but I’ve started to accept that’s a part of my body now but the way she’s just gone on about applying that bio oil EVERYDAY to prevent them just makes me feel bad I have them now.. she should really think before she writes this shit it can be so damaging to some people!!

• Heart
At the risk of being ripped to shreds, there was parts in that vlog that were good to hear. I'm also pregnant and felt she made some good points about the way other influences have been when pregnant.

mdizzl3

Apart from the concrete walls, that “before” bathroom was literally my dream bathroom 😭 they could have given the tiles to me lol

• Sad
  • Haha

Elsie1988

It’s a bit strange to book a hotel and go out when you have a cold. Also always found it weird when people book hotels in the same place they live

LDNtea

VIP Member
I’m creasing at the video.
Bless him, our Tommy actually tried harder than most men in videos I see to look excited and happy for Molly if not himself.

BRO THE WAY I CREASED when he hugs her and does a 😑 face at the wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I get what you mean about her reactions. She tries to portray that she’s so “cool” and “sexy” on Instagram when in reality she’s an immature, goofy child 🤣 I think how she behaved in the gender reveal/the house warming Fran arranged for her is what she’s really like, she’s almost stuck being a child. That’s why she watches shows that she watched as a child over and over, that’s why she still uses Ellie Belly for comfort, is a picky eater and eats like a child (nuggets and chips) etc. Idk she’s just odd 🤣
I felt like she was more excited to pop a balloon than the fact it’s about a baby. like she’s just a kid bouncing around at the fact the get to do a little video popping a balloon?

• Haha
i feel like from her stories the pregnancy was clearly a surprise? she’s said it took her ages to process it and things like that

DubaiM

Maya is a pretty name meaning Dream - Indian origin, remember Molly claimed she has Indian heritage as a reason she tans easily + Tommy mum’s heritage from Indian Ocean island Mauritius. Possibly ruled out as not unique enough with Maya Jama.

Likely be Fury-Hague surname used sounds better than just Fury on it’s own plus they’re not even engaged. He’ll probably try on insist on only Fury but if he can’t even be bother to propose, stop his coked up street fighting or get a job, it shouldn’t exclusively be his angry family name honoured. Hope it’s a girl so no expectations of it being a boxer, fighting gypsy - little champ crap.

Unfortunately Molly’s already said everyone’s going to hate her baby name picks. Why knowingly afflict an awful name on your precious baby just for press attention. Immature selfish parenting as their name is for life not a PR gimmick, desperate to look cool.

Maybe Mallorca (Majorca) for a Girl - the island they 1st met on & starts with a M. Or a variation like Marjorie - a Harry Potter minor character. Molly & Mally. Could even be Mallorcan for a Boy bit like Mariah Carey’s son Moroccan. Or a place name as a middle name like Mauritius - little nod to bbf /auntie Maura 😂. Similar to Tyson & Paris randomly calling their girls 2 place names - Venezuela, Valencia & then Athenia - Goddess of War desperately trying hard to be fancy yet neither would know where they are on a world map. Similar to Dani Dyer calling her son Santiago - the Capital of Chile for no reason, poor kid will be bullied & his vile Dad’s in prison for robbing pensioners. Thick fame hungry celebs trying to be original for publicity, not thinking at all about their poor kid having to live with it. No wonder so many celeb kids are messed up.

Reactions: 31

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Why does she stroke the cat around the genital area? 🤮
I am 100% not defending MM, but I do this with mine. That area is called the primordial pouch and it’s soft and fluffy and flabby and really squishable. 😍😍 Not near their genitals…although mine are girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31