Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluesoul88

It’s so bizarre to me! Like she has a luxury house filled to the brim with more products than an actual spa? Would you not prefer to enjoy that than spend a load of money just to have a bath and order an extortionate Deliveroo?? Because you’re “stressed” after “working” a couple of hours- and no doubt Fran did all the work anyway 🙄
Because like she said in her interview she's never happy with what she's got and is always obsessed with having more. Ie she's a greedy ungrateful brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Cprice91

I know I’ve mentioned before but the more she shows of her house the more I’m convinced she’s never looked after a kid 😂
White furniture won’t be white for long 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also I swear to god if she makes a beige nursery….
you know the beige nursery is coming with huge elephant paintings of that rag she carries 🫣😫🙄🥱

• Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
She was so shocked that she wasn’t even sure if she was happy but this is what they’ve been dreaming of since they met? Right 🤔 Definitely sounds like she’s still petrified and I’m surprised she shared that it hasn’t been a magical experience. I can’t believe her saying she’s always had body confidence issues and that’s been the hardest challenge but is fine giving her followers body confidence issues with her over editing and Photoshopping

Bob93

Chatty Member
Can any midwives here say for sure if you can tell boy or girl by the way you are carrying? Or if it is all rubbish?
Multiple people in my pregnancy told me I looked like I was having a boy, to the point that I really doubted my scan which had told me I was having a girl 😅

But I had her a few weeks ago and definitely a girl!

• Haha
  • Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
If this thread is going to speculate about baby names for the next 4 months - this is going to be a
Very long pregnancy !!!

just saying ………
🤣
It's going to be a long 4 months regardless as every influencer pregnancy lasts 10 years at least. Every time an influencer gets pregnant, they inexplicably feel that no one's ever seen a pregnant woman before and so they must caress their bare bellies for us everyday 🤣

bananabutter

VIP Member
Loool

“We start camp on Monday. I am a no nonsense man when Tommy is concerned. So, let’s train, let’s get on and let’s box. He needs to do his job properly. You know, we can enjoy the baby and enjoy Molly after the event.”

ERRR? When has Tommy EVER taken his career seriously?

Molly is not going to be happy that she’s not his number one priority over the next few months! Although this gives him the perfect excuse to pull out of it does go ahead in February. Molly will conveniently go into labour / have her c section planned around the date of the fight 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BagheeraBoo

Puts something on a wall you see in a bar toilets 😂
The thing that bothers me about her (and emphasis on HER because she’s the one paying and picking these things out) and these “inspirational/dreamy/etc” decor is that it’s like….. those two are not deep. I doubt they have had any real life/substantial/controversial/uncomfortable type conversation. It just annoys me when people have like deep quotes and you think “you think Shrek is a cream of the crop movie…..” 🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart

LtKit

If they do have a boy; I hope the fury family don’t put pressure on him to follow the boxing route
Tyson has three boys so I doubt that the Fury family will care about Molly and Tommy's son. It isn't like Tommy has had any success.

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
I know I’ve mentioned before but the more she shows of her house the more I’m convinced she’s never looked after a kid 😂
White furniture won’t be white for long 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also I swear to god if she makes a beige nursery….

• Haha

lilacs

Thank fuck I’m not the only one who thought this 🤣 Let’s go back to the days when we took the piss out of her for buying Dior handwash
I think some of y'all just be throwing out whatever name you like bc you're despo to "claim credit" 💀💀💀 I'm here for the piss take names tho lol

• Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Its the fact everything has to be day one. Day one we did this, we agreed this, it's been perfect since the beginning, we've always known like gosh.

• Haha

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Her pregnancy style is awful like embrace the bump, I don't know but it feels like she's trying to retain herself and not enter a new chapter? She has the money to really embrace maternity. Part of me thinks we won't see molly-mae the mum when she has that baby but rather she'll continue as she has.

I do hope she gets a nanny for the sake of the baby's development staying in 24/7 is not healthy for a baby.

• Heart

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I bet fran is secretly dreading this baby knowing she will have to do so much extra work she isn’t paid for to teach molly how to be a mum. Feel sorry for fran tbh

• Haha

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
The million dollar question.

View attachment 1635321

And she went out with a bang😂

View attachment 1635322
She should keep her mouth shut. She looks like a piece of leather you find hanging up in Marrakech and she has 4 kids with 4 men. Now she spends her time posting nudes online.

Seems it all stems from jealousy because no one is interested in her. She’s a proper filthy one.

Tacky lady.

Someone pls bin the grey tracksuit

View attachment 1635687
crazy how social media can make you feel shit. If everyone posted themselves looking like this we would all feel much better 😂

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
I’m quite surprised she posted the gender reveal now, considering she’d just uploaded the vlog! And in the vlog she says quite a bit that she’s not sure when/if she’ll do a gender reveal
Because Gemma's plt release and all ekin news