Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muggymolz

Anyone else find it strange that she hasn't posted a big gushy message for Bobby's birthday? Mummy Fran has been posting so much about it and mol is silent

• Sad
Reactions: 3

brows3r10

My baby name guess - Maionette or Mayonette based on what she said on love island 😂 Mayo Fury does sound like a McDonald’s special burger though

• Haha

missloveisland

Right I’ve stopped being grumpy post Instagram announcement and will watch through the video because I’m nosey 🤦🏼‍♀️ only a couple minutes in and pointing at her forehead saying mentally is pissing me off 🤣

Emilyinparis20

Whatever they name the baby will be horrific, nothing goes nicely with Fury because it’s quite a negative word.
In fact I thought it was made up or a stage name but it’s an Irish surname.
It’s rare and only 1 in 2,390,927 people have it.
It’s not that rare at all in Ireland - know plenty with the surname, have seen bud company with the name too! I’m sure they’ll pick some. As name though that will be at complete odds with either surname

Millais

Chatty Member
Why did Molly originally move to Manchester? She was already here pre-Love Island wasn’t she? Could she just not afford London?

notsoplainjane

minnie as in minnie mae
right im done my boyfriends eyes popppppped!! out of his head when i told him theyve been rawdogging as he put it for 3 years 🥴 :LOL: