Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
I thought Luna As well! I can also see Lily Mae. Just going down the list of Harry Potter names lmao

Amos
Bella? For bellatrix loool
Imagine if the boy is called Draco Fury xd

Shrek names 🤔
Donkey Fury after the father
Fiona Mae
Gingy
Lilian - again Lily

Going by the emojis I'm not gonna be surprised if the boy is called Bear 🐻 Fury

Perhaps Flynn (Rider)

Pretty sure it's gonna be something with Dream or cloud, ummm Megha means cloud but I doubt it's that although possible disney princess
When I saw she was pregnant I thought maybe Luna/Luna -Mae or Albus.

Reactions: 2

Cprice91

It’s clear Tommy wanted a boy (not to be stereotyping all men but most do lol) but I think it would’ve been much worse on Molly’s face had it been. And it’s not like Tommy’s going to be the one up all night/making bottles/breastfeeding (if Molly chooses)/doing diapers. I wonder how many camps he’ll conveniently be attending after birth. So if Molly wanted a girl then I’m more than happy for her. Although I think she would have been a cute “#boymom” duo😂
completely agree you could see he wanted a boy wouldn’t surprise me if they paid for the gender apparently that can be a thing now 🤔😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Worlds gone mad ..it will be like Aaron off Geordie shore & Talia soon as she popped the kids out he way away a lot at camps training 😂 but ofc Talia backed it and did everything whilst “daddy was working hard supporting us building his career to support them” molly & Tommy will be exactly the same can’t wait to see her sleep deprived bags under her eyes and knee deep in shitty nappy’s 😂😂😂 or will the nanny do everything ???

God I know she’s pregnant but for someone with so much money she dresses SO BAD. I’m a pleb and I would not leave my house wearing that like I’d be so embarrased.
a pleb 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Has anyone seen Ulrika Johnson's article about MM? Was casually scrolling FB and came across it. Wow she did not hold back, let's say 😩

wow she did not hold back your right!!! What happened? Why doesn’t she like MM? have I missed something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Sophie1994

Didn’t she say no one in her child’s class would have the same name or am I mixing her up with someone else? If that’s the case I don’t think dream would be unusual enough because it’s a kardashian kids name so there could potential be another child with that name? But again I’m probably just mixing her up!

Reactions: 1

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Dunno if anyone’s said this so apologies if they have, but I wonder if she’ll do a birth/labour vlog. Would generate an insane amount of views.

RoxRae

I don’t think so, she’d want something far more ✨unique✨ I’d imagine. Also she has a friend called Ellie (Brown, same LI as her friend Steph) so I don’t think she’d give her baby the same name.. although she might go for a normal name and double barrel it with something else to be sooooo different
Keeping with her name ending in Y, maybe Elly-Mae? hahah Spell Ellie with a Y?