Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kendell28

Not sure if it’s already been said on here but just saw a tik tok of someone seeing them in selfridges and she’s holding a blue baby grow!

Reactions: 4

Knightth

I'm assuming it's this .that was put on ages ago .he's on the deji vs May weather fight .I wouldn't say it was exciting as no idea who the other guy is 😆

The comments are entertaining 😆 he’s the undercard.Jake Paul must find this funny

• Haha

LDNtea

VIP Member
The only thing I will say is she is going to have to milk this. As we’ve said the fiat 500s will be interested but only up until a point - she needs to maximise this now. Let’s face it her personality was kind of bland before now this whole girl mum thing is going to be her new personality. I do wonder if maybe she will just keep popping the kids out to try and stay relevant and rebrand like Sam Faiers?

By the way the below made me cringe
Look at Tommy sucking in his belly hahaha bless

• Haha

Ejdjfkffi

Call me anything but ordinary she says… oh the irony I just can’t with that piece of moss plonked on top of the table 😂

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Can any midwives here say for sure if you can tell boy or girl by the way you are carrying? Or if it is all rubbish?

• Haha

sneeeza

Is anyone else excited for her chid to draw all over her white walls and furnishings?
Lurker here lol but she’s preplanning content to show her mini is an artiste while she’s frustrated at her lux furniture being ruined lol

LtKit

Surely her coat has pockets
Why walk around hugging an iphone when she can put it in her coat pocket?

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member

bananabutter

VIP Member
To be fair I do that - it’s like a mini holiday but then I do also go for dinner at a restaurant, drinks in the bar etc

Annoyingly I quite liked two of her jumpers in this video - I’m mad at myself haha. I actually thought to be honest Tommy was out of line getting the hump with her - if you want to see the film you know how spell smile and type it into Google - you figure it out. I do wonder how they’re going to cope when they’re not the centre of each others worlds anymore
I quite liked her black zip up jumper but couldn’t find it on Zara. Shame!