Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophie1994

I’ll be livid if she uses Delilah, me and my partner have agreed on that for our first daughters name 🤣😩
Same, I love Delilah and it goes really well with my boyfriends surname, I’ll be raging 😂😂 LOVE the usb charger on the bedroom couch, did ye spot that?? SO handy!! Not the I could afford it 😂

Reactions: 5

rowan9

Looks like she’s due at the end of January. Her 13 week scan was the same date I had my gender scan for my 1st child 2 years ago and he was born the first week of January.

I think it’s a girl after that scan footage, anyone else?
That’s what I thought too!

brightenmallows

MM literally said 2 and a half years ago about their family plans "I don’t want to be married soon, no" "But I think we will do things younger than I originally planned. I don’t think it will be years and years before we have a baby, just because… I do want a baby, not soon but not ages away."

"I’m not going to have a baby tomorrow, I’m just saying that we’re so happy and we are so content, and everything is so perfect and we do speak about it because we are just so in love and, it sounds so cringey, but it’s just really nice."

Why is everyone so shocked. They've been talking about a baby for years!! It sounds like a dream come true for her
I think its because when she got her CD job at plt then the interview answers was a little different. More recently she said they both are all about work and children/marriage will be further in the future.

Marchdaf95

Ok so… she had her 12 week scan at 12 weeks and 3 days on the 29th July.
I had my 12 week scan on the 11th July at 12 weeks and 1 day.
I’m due on the 22nd January….
Can anyone figure this out 🤣

Louanne

VIP Member
But the other dates are in day month format …. 🤔
And it would be weird, because Tommy's next fight is 13th November. Could be done purposely to throw people off.
She also can't be due next month because the scan says standard 2nd tri.
I reckon the dates are right and it's late Jan/early Feb.
The LMP calculation would be affected by the length of her cycle and she has endometriosis.

tweaking

Chatty Member
Theres excision, ablation and laser. Excision is gold standard and much more affective at getting rid for longer as you're taking from the "root". Laparoscopy is keyhole surgery, the term for how they enter the stomach. I would be interested to know what she had done, especially as she went private. Oh, not to mention she was hardly bloated and went on a photoshoot days later...

Anyway, your hormones obviously change whilst pregnant so I believe you get less/no pain (have no experience as unfortunately endo has ruined my fertility) personally I'm interested to see how she is a year or so after. Not that I expect her to actually raise awareness as she did a shit job of that after her surgery!

Not a lover of her, just unfortunately part of the endometriosis club and someone that has had serious complications from having it!
Yes this 100% sorry I typed it in middle of painsomnia I’m sorry to hear it’s effecting your fertility my heart breaks for you and many others I know in same position. I ended up having complete hysterectomy for adeno at a young age.Noway could you film 3days after excision surgery ad you said the bloat from gas alone is horrific also she made it seem like “endo surgery” was no big deal! She really could have helped the endo community out by using her platform to spread awareness instead she just glossed over it very frustrating especially when she has a huge audience

• Heart

nightmareonbondstreet

Right so baby names! I’m pretty sure if it’s a girl it’s going to be hyphenated and I wouldn’t be surprised if she went with a name beginning with F so it has double initials like the Kardashians! Maybe Freddie for a boy? And she can spell it Freddy

Liveatlauren

God she’s worse than Olivia Bowen with this fire date shit. Won’t say the date but won’t shut up about it either

God she’s worse than Olivia Bowen with this fire date shit. Won’t say the date but won’t shut up about it either
Due* not sure why it won’t let me edit my original post 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

pradabear99

Wishing Molly well during this different time of her losing one of her favourite actors from 1 of the 2 movies she watches. I suppose they feel like her second family at this point

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
You can pay like 20k or something disgusting to have your gender picked and it doesn’t necessarily work but these two will definitely be the type to pay for this next time around

Didn’t she say no one in her child’s class would have the same name or am I mixing her up with someone else? If that’s the case I don’t think dream would be unusual enough because it’s a kardashian kids name so there could potential be another child with that name? But again I’m probably just mixing her up!
No I think you're right, it was defo Molly who said this!!