Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas28

Chatty Member
I'm sure I read before that he used to take two buses and walk to boxing training which makes it even more surprising that he doesn't take his boxing seriously. I assumed he came from a wealthy background because of Tyson but doesn't seem like it.

How can Tyson say tommy “started from the bottom” he didn’t start from the fucking bottom, he got lucky and went on a reality show and got followers, promo and ads from that, Tommy doesn’t even work hard he drops out of fights all the time and stuffs his face silly when he’s supposed to be training if anything he’s a lazy shit😂

Reactions: 3

kayl1986

VIP Member
Can people stop guessing names that are already names because she's said it's not a name you will see commonly and people are guessing bloody Blossom. I can't read a boring baby name thread for the next three months.
I know 3 Blossom's 🤣 awful name

Melanie M

Think it is linked to only Lucie joining Maura’s old management as they stopped liking each other’s posts around the same time in May. Don’t think they were ever best friends.
There're Love Islanders who're still with Maura's old management that she still follows e.g. Shaughna from 2020 Winter Love Island. Looks like there's a lot jealousy and beef amongst the 2019 Love Islanders! 😯

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
And it would be weird, because Tommy's next fight is 13th November. Could be done purposely to throw people off.
She also can't be due next month because the scan says standard 2nd tri.
I reckon the dates are right and it's late Jan/early Feb.
The LMP calculation would be affected by the length of her cycle and she has endometriosis.
She said in her most recent video she nearly 6 months when she announced so now I’m even more confused

lordyboredy

She can deffo never get a dog again after she contributed to the first ones death by shipping it over from Russia. She got away with that too well IMO 🤬
Whatever happened to Tommy’s German Shepard dog… he just decided to leave it behind I guess

• Wow
I just saw the black and white clip of them popping the balloon. Has anybody managed to change it back from black and white to see the colour? A few people did it on the Carys Whittaker thread to see the original confetti colour so wondered if anybody had managed on here 😂

liarliarpantsonfire

Ik! Unless they are both showering at the same time everytime, it looks cosy. But they're always apart and imagining getting into that one side of the shower on my own looks very cold to me.
I’m trying so hard to picture this (the double shower set up?) but I can’t. Is this in a video or her Instagram or something ?

Lgh060110

So she briefly mentions us being shocked that her and Tommy had sex in her recent video ahahahah

but on another note I think pregnancy really suits her she just looks prettier in the face she is defo having a great time
What does she say? I find it painful sitting through the vlogs

cc_2013

VIP Member
Off topic but is her fake tan mousse actually good? I can’t see it being worth the money she charges?! 🥴

Reactions: 2