Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yano

Chatty Member
I understand the baby wasn’t planned but it surely now she knows she would hold back on the fire place until the child is old enough. I don’t get the rush of making the house her ‘dream home’ if it’s her forever home? Like she could have lived with the house for atleast a year or two. Or have I just got a normal practical head on my shoulders?
I guess if you have the money and know what you won't why not!

Reactions: 6

lozza96

VIP Member
It’s definitely not normal 😂 it’s one of the reasons I got an implant in so I wouldn’t have to worry about it for three years 🤣🤣
I'm the same I've got implant but I still use condoms as I know people that have got pregnant from the implant 😆

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Bio oil don't work for everyone. Probably won't work for her when she's huge. dangerous promoting this unrealistic look at what pregnancy and what motherhood is like. Like it's all picture perfect and she'll have the perfect body and baby. She's in for rude awakening especially when she shits herself giving birth 🙊🤣
lol shea butter is good too they say. Think it’s all the same tbh just need to keep the skin moisturised/oil covered as possible 😂

Sophie1994

She’s so stupid. I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure at
12 weeks most people don’t have a massive bump 🫠 And she Photoshops herself to death so no Molly, not that challenging
To be fair a lot of people aren’t showing at 12 weeks but not doubting that she’d photoshop herself regardless

Reactions: 5

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
It looks like Molly and Maura are the real couple to me🤗
Whenever I see a pic of them they just got a love look. Theres a glow with them.

Nope Im not starting rumours Its just my theory I dont think shes shes the spare part

He is a cute guy but I feel like its just a PR LI Romance. It keeps them in the headlines getting the big money deals. I think he pops when needed.
I think exactly the same! When Molly or Maura post stories when they are together, they seem a lot more cosy (for want of a better word) and natural with each other is that makes sense.

• Heart

Lollyy

VIP Member
She looks incredible in these pregnancy photos - like a look I’d love to have when or if i get pregnant. But it kind of makes me sad to think that she’s probably edited them to shit and they are very inaccurate. She talks about eating so much in the first trimester and I’ve obvs seen her YouTube videos so know she doesn’t look as perfect as she does in those photos. I wonder if she ever looks back and thinks why did I edit that? I would feel a bit weird altering photos of myself with child
To be fair as someone who is pregnant it doesn’t start getting too tough until your about 6/7 months.. especially how this is her first and it’s just a photoshoot so nothing too taxing for her. I’m currently 39.5 weeks and still able to do everything, I appreciate others might not. But I would expect someone like her to be fine.

Pussy Galore

Just randomly lurking re endo it took me 7 years to get diagnosed big misconception is you can’t have children I have 2. Endo is so lacking resources even with medical professionals so I wish she had used her big platform to educate people because as I said big misconception that you can’t get pregnant (some cases mightn’t it’s no guarantee) all endo surgery is called excision surgery and it’s not on fe changing .. there is no cure. Sorry rant over 🫠
Theres excision, ablation and laser. Excision is gold standard and much more affective at getting rid for longer as you're taking from the "root". Laparoscopy is keyhole surgery, the term for how they enter the stomach. I would be interested to know what she had done, especially as she went private. Oh, not to mention she was hardly bloated and went on a photoshoot days later...

Anyway, your hormones obviously change whilst pregnant so I believe you get less/no pain (have no experience as unfortunately endo has ruined my fertility) personally I'm interested to see how she is a year or so after. Not that I expect her to actually raise awareness as she did a shit job of that after her surgery!

Not a lover of her, just unfortunately part of the endometriosis club and someone that has had serious complications from having it!

• Sad

bear35

Imagine if it was something like cloud nine 🙄she does keep using that cloud emoji ☁ or rain, we all know she loves it when it’s rainy and cold outside 🙄

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
I’m going to sound reaaaaaal nit picky but…. I notice she like sticks her bottom lip out and it drives me nuttttttts and it makes her look weird but I feel like that’s how she perceives to….model? I can’t be the only one who’s noticed thissssss 😩😩
View attachment 1642887
I was thinking this today and didn't know how to word it. I hadn't noticed before but her posts today really made it stick out its not a good look.