Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
A lot more influencers are moving to Manchester over London. Personally, I’m from the south and would much rather live in Manchester than London. I think the shift in celebs moving there and influencing others to do the same has contributed to a housing crisis.
I don’t really understand this..can you explain this a bit more?! What celebs have moved to Manchester from London? Genuine question cos I can’t think of any… also how would this affect the housing crisis? Would it not make it easier if people moved from south to north .. it’s fact that there’s less houses/flats etc down south purely because of the land mass than up north and prices down south are astronomical as well compared so I just don’t have any knowledge of this happening … there’s defo a housing crisis down south but not so much up north so I don’t get your point… I always thought Manchester was the spot for wannabe influencers because it’s cheaper to live andPLT etc has its HQ up there.. let’s be honest wannabe influencers prob couldn’t afford rent in London .. they’re competing with actual celebs for work

Reactions: 7

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Why do people think that they’d make more money by having a girl? Surely flogging baby stuff is the same regardless of boy or girl.

Peach97

VIP Member
My 🔮 prediction 🔮

Today she’ll post her Q&A video at 3PM. She’ll make out that everything’s a ☁ DREAM ☁ but sprinkle a few teeny tiny moans in just to be relatable. I think Tommy will appear in the video but he won’t be in the entire video
Hahahah I can’t believe how true this is 😂. Not a Q&A but the rest is spot on. She’s seriously so predictable but somehow thinks she’s a genius for keeping her pregnancy a “secret” 😭

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
I work in healthcare and need to know if patients could be pregnant. There are so many women, women in their 40s and 50s even, who are like “Oh I don’t know actually” Unprotected sex, missed periods, they do feel a bit sick now you mention it - and they’re so unbothered! I’m not in the habit of having sex with men, so maybe this is actually normal behaviour and I just don’t get it, but I cannot imagine just bouncing through life in a constant state of “Hmm maybe I’m pregnant? Ah well, only time will tell. There’s no way of preventing it anyway” Especially in my 50s with grown up kids! So yes, there seriously are women out there who seem to have no idea how babies are made
It’s definitely not normal 😂 it’s one of the reasons I got an implant in so I wouldn’t have to worry about it for three years 🤣🤣

I don't know if anyone's made a poll, but I think she's having a girl. As with the people I know who are having (or had) a girl, their bump was quite early quite big. With a boy the bump looks 'lower' and with a girl they are directly taking up their whole belly. I've seen this with 3 women who had a girl (so could still be coincidence), but that's my guess

jedwad87

I genuinely feel like for a girl it'll be something like Poppy, or Maisie. I have no idea for a boy though something more... ✨ unique ✨ like Rogue 🙃. Lord help this little baby regardless!
It’s going to be the trash spelling of Maisie like ✨ Maeisiep ✨ (the p is silent) ✨ ps is anyone on the FB group that name is a tragedeigh? She’ll be shopping for inspo on there I’d bet

• Haha

Pussy Galore

Yes this 100% sorry I typed it in middle of painsomnia I’m sorry to hear it’s effecting your fertility my heart breaks for you and many others I know in same position. I ended up having complete hysterectomy for adeno at a young age.Noway could you film 3days after excision surgery ad you said the bloat from gas alone is horrific also she made it seem like “endo surgery” was no big deal! She really could have helped the endo community out by using her platform to spread awareness instead she just glossed over it very frustrating especially when she has a huge audience
I am ashamed to say I didn't mind her sometimes, but after the whole endo story with her I really dislike her. Imagine my boss knowing Molly can go on a photoshoot 3 days later, yet I'm asking for over a week off lol 🙄